Chapter 44: loved

"Baby, we have to stop here." Jungkook said lowly. Both of them were still breathing heavily, not willing to leave each other's embrace even for a second. Not getting enough of each other even after submitting oneself to the other. No doubt, their lives now just depended on each other.

"Yy-es what's next?" Taehyung mumbled, tucking Jungkook's hair, back. "A surprise!!" Jungkook whispered lowly as he got up.

"I can't take this, I promise." Taehyung sighed, eyes swollen due to crying.

"I am not that heavy." Jungkook chuckled, knowing that Taehyung didn't meant it.

"Ugh no, I'm talking about the surprise." Taehyung smiled.

"I was your biggest surprise and you got it. Dw now, you'll handle it." Jungkook giggled, holding out hand for Taehyung to hold.

"Ah you" he smiled, placing hand over Jungkook's, getting up after having the time of his life, on sand.

Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair, getting those sand particles off. "My baby bear." He adored the sight.

Taehyung felt a number of butterflies as Jungkook called him with that nickname. It just did wonders to his heart.

"Let's go." He pulled him, excitedly. As they walked further, Taehyung's eyes widened,"You said, I'll survive it."

"You're going to handle this, I'm with you." Jungkook chuckled.

The sand was covered with rose petals while the lanterns lighted up the evening. "Are we getting mm-arrie-d?" Taehyung asked lowly, not being able to process the surroundings.

Jungkook's heart did backflips at the question, he wasn't expecting such question, yet. "Should we?" he asked in his deep voice, trying his best to not to stutter.

He just tightened the grip on Jungkook's hand, giving him a warm smile, taking small steps. "Should I take this behaviour as a yes?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Whatever." Taehyung chuckled.

It all felt like a dream and he had only one fear, waking up. What if I wake up and you're not here, just like those previous years. He never knew that he could be this happy. He never knew that he could be this weak for someone, someone who can ask for his life and he won't give a second thought before saying "yes". Whatever it is, I just don't want to wake up, any soon.

Jungkook nervously stepped forward to face Taehyung while his back faced a large wooden stand decorated with roses.

"Tae" he whispered, taking his both hands in his own. "I love you, Y'know that? Right?"

"I know." Tae smiled shyly, lowering the gaze.

"Soo, be mine for the rest of the life. Be mine, forever!!" Jungkook asked lovingly.

"Jungko"

"I promise I'll never leave you." he added.

"I know- "

"Umm, wait!" Jungkook Crosstalked, turning around to pick a small, delicate, royal box.