Chapter 15: Happiness

This island wasn't like the ones before. It was beautiful indeed. The yellow daisies were widespread all over the island. The air was pretty cool and the sight of Lillies dancing along with breeze made the sight worth watching.

Jungkook plucked three daisies and walked towards his three hyungs who were standing a little far, having some light discussion.

"Hyungieeesssss- I love you!!" Jungkook said with the widest smile as he gave daisies to Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope.

"Aweeee my little captain," Jhope uwued at the sight. "Poor daisies, tho I love you googiee," yoongi teased. "Ohh jungkookahh you little precious bun." Namjoon smiled widely.

"Ok enough for today!!" Jungkook's softest expressions changed into the hard ones in a split second. It would have been a big deal if someone else saw him doing Soo but his hyungs were used to it Soo they just stayed unbothered.

"What's it?" Jhope asked. "Hyungs y'all know that after leaving this island, we are no longer safe. We will be sailing through the Valasian territory which means surrounded by everything under uncle James control. Which means being surrounded by deathly hallows."

"We were discussing the same thing, Jungkookah, but you know that we are ready for it. It's our final destination and we are going to make through it!" Namjoon said assuringly to which Jungkook gave a warm smile.

"The castle of Valasia is your home Jungkookah. It's yours, it's our place with lots of memories. James killed your father and our great captain Jeon. We aren't backing off!!"  Yoongi said sternly.

"I know Min, I know!! I will kill that man with my own hands. I will make him regret that leaving me alive was his biggest mistake. I was really young at that time and I can't picture alot about past incidents but I will make sure that his death is thousand times more painful than my parents... but ..
Look!! We have many lives on stake.. What if we... I mean .. the cabin..."

"Oh my boy boy boy!! Is that really you hmm?" Yoongi crosstalked him in a playful tone. "Jungkook come on!! Be a man!! Boy... This thing isn't for you to think about. We are going to fight and they are going to do the same!! Living or dying is just fate."

"Ok Hyung. OKAY!! Let's get it." Jungkook chuckled.

"Let's kill them all," Jhope said while bumping head with jungkook.

They were just like that. They were themselves with each other!! They will understand each other, support each other and will be there for each other. They were just together since forever and Jungkook wanted it to last forever. No matter how strong he had made himself, deep inside he still fears loosing the people he love... Afterall, this was and will be his only biggest fear.

Jin, Jimin and Taehyung were in their own little world of "no worries." They were sitting beside endless daisies, making some crowns with flowers. They had no idea of what life will bring to them, as long as they had each other, they were and will be happy.

"Hyung this is for you." Taehyung said as he placed a flower crown over Seokjin's head. Jimin smiled widely at his favourite beings.

"Hyungs- Let's dance, the sun is about to set Soo let's dance with flowers and feel the air.. tada.." Taehyung said as he stood up straight, placing a flower crown over his head, moving his body freely along with the air.

Jimin joined him immediately and they were now freely moving their bodies, swaying hips, being themselves.

Saying that they looked like two wild daisies in that never ending wave of daisies wouldn't be wrong.

"I wish I could draw you two like that or I wish I had that expensive picture taking thing which one of our visitor had, in pearl harbour."

Oh kamiiiira..?? Jimin asked. (camera)