Chapter 30: that one

"Who did that? Hyung open your eyes. Hyung I am sorry. Hyung please." Taehyung cried as he softly touched Seokjin's pale face, while his body lied unconciously on the floor. "Someone please help. Captainnn!! Jimin!! Jhope hyunggg please save my hyung." He shouted, still trying to process everything. Tears weren't rolling down his cheeks, he was just numb and soulless. It felt like his world has just shattered. 

"Taehyung what happe-" Jungkook asked as he rushed in along with Yoongi and Jimin. Jhope and Namjoon followed.

"Oh my lord." Jhope cried out as Jungkook rushed to check him. "Pls Jungkook see if he is alive. He needs an instant treatment otherwise," Yoongi asked with a voice laced in pain but his words, were Just not suitable for the situation or you can say they just broke the two little brothers.

Jimin just fell to the ground, tears rolling down his fleshy pink cheeks. "Hyung he is alive. Let's take him to my cabin." Jungkook announced as he immediately held Jin in his arms, just to carry him to the great cabin.

"No!! Take him to my cabin and I'll call Yugyeom to treat him." Namjoon ordered.

"Joonie, why our cabin?" Yoongi asked.

"It has better lightning than Jungkook's darkroom," Namjoon replied sourly as he rushed to call Yugyeom.

Yugyeom knew how to treat someone, stabbed. Yes, Seokjin was stabbed in the back, by some coward.

Jimin rushed after yoongi and Jungkook to the Cabin, like a 5-year-old lost baby while Taehyung stayed there, in the galley. He was sweating as his mind wanted him to explode. He felt like passing out.

"God pl-eea-se sa-ve my hyu-ng," Taehyung tried to get some consciousness. He should cry, he should try to process things. That traumatic state wasn't good for him.

"Hyung nothing will happen to you." Jimin cried while resting his head over Seokjin's. "Yes, baby nothing will happen to him. Let's go outside now. Yugyeom will treat his wound." Yoongi asked softly.

This was the first time when Jimin saw yoongi's eyes filled with tears and he felt broken. Broken by the fact that this time, the person with whom, he always sought strength is also going through a similar state.

"No- I'll stay with hyung," Jimin whined. "No jiminah you're coming with me please." Yoongi held his hand softly, wanting him to move but he didn't.

"Jimin my boy please let me check your hyung. He will be fine. Move aside." Yugyeom asked softly, examining that wound, given to Jin at his back.

"Ok I'll sit on the floor." Jimin cried as he lifelessly threw himself on the floor.

This all just broke yoongi's heart was an understatement. Jungkook's eyes, filled with tears as he saw that hopeless state of that cheerful boy. "Taehyung?" Jungkook thought as he immediately rushed outside.

"Come with me my strong baby." Yoongi asked in the softest which Namjoon has even, never heard. He softly smiled at how soft his friend was, even tho he never shows.

This time Jimin obeyed, holding on to that helping hand of yoongi. Jimin immediately rushed into his arms, crying his heart out. "Yoonieee will he .. fine?" Jimin mumbled. "Yes ofc." Yoongi assured while rubbing circles at his back.

"Now let's not disturb yugyeom with his treatment. Come on."

Both of them walked outside while Namjoon stayed there with Yugyeom, helping him in cleaning the wound. Even tho, the cut wasn't that deep but enough loss of blood made him unconcious. Thankfully the wound wasn't near the heart.

Taehyung had his head buried in knees and the loud sobs could be heard from far. His clothes were stained by the blood that was all over the galley's floor.