Chapter 23: You like me?

"Who could dare to lock him there? Why would anyone do that? For sure it's not a mistake. That's not a mistake!! I can't even doubt anyone and neither do we have any clue..." Jungkook rubbed his temples.

"I'll make his death the worst death ever, I swear. Just let me know." he talked to himself.

It was 9:00 pm and Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung in Captain's cabin as usual. "What's taking him soo long?" he talked to himself.

It's been three hours since Taehyung was reading a book. The boy was just Soo lost in it that he didn't realized that it was 9:00 pm and he was supposed to go for his favourite hobby.

It was 10:00 and now he was actually tired of reading. "Oh God tete, it's really dark, you are late today." he talked to himself. "I pray for captain to be there again. I can wish, Right?" He hoped as he slowly walked towards the railing. The waves were moving calmly which was a music to Taehyung's ears.

It was only five minutes and he could hear the footsteps as he closed his eyes, feeling himself free under the moonlight listening to those calm smooth waves.

"umm Mr. Kim," Jungkook speaked out. "Yess Captain." Taehyung responded with a wide smile that was more then enough for Jungkook to rethink about what he was going to talk about.

"As a Captain, Whatever happened today, is concerning for me. I hope you're fine now?" he asked.

"I am all fine, Captain. I just wanted to say thank you for today. NO- I mean thank you!! Thank You for saving me all the time." Taehyung said softly.

"What Thank You? Don't you think that it's my responsibility somehow. I mean what else I can do, when dumbs like you get in trouble, often." Jungkook said teasingly. "You're soo evil but- I like you." Taehyung said lowly.

Taehyung's last words sent a strange shiver down Jungkook's spine. A happiness that couldn't be put into words. Jungkook 's lips formed the softest smile but before Tae could even notice, he smirked and ruffled his hair. "You like me?!!" Jungkook made a proper eye contact with Taehyung, "yes- you should like me."

Taehyung decided to stay quiet because he knew that he would be a stuttering mess, if he dares to speak. He just simply made an eye contact with Jungkook, which barely lasted for thirty seconds. It wasn't just an eye contact, it was a spark in Jungkook's eyes that was telling him some untold stories. It was an assurance of Taehyung's liking for Jungkook.

"Well- I think I'll go to sleep now. Have a great time with this damn ocean." Jungkook chaffed.

Before Taehyung could say anything, he turned around to walk away but there was an invisible tug pulling at Jungkook's chest and he believed that if he didn't listen to that strong urge, he was having, his heart would just come out. In order to preserve his sanity, he allowed himself, draw back to Taehyung.

He just simply moved closer to Taehyung's blushed cheeks and placed a soft kiss over it. There was no exchange of words, nothing. Just two hearts about to explode.

"Goodnight," Jungkook whispered, moving back fastly. The way he just lost it to his heart. The way he just gave up on being Captain. Jeon. It needed to be appreciated but all Jungkook did was, cursing his heart.

"you like me!! huh how can he say that I like him with soo much sureity. I don't like that evil. Huh he gave me butterflies without my permission, just how can he." His mind formed sentences as his cheeks turned slightly pink. He wasn't getting shy. He was just getting pretty, day by day.

It was two days after that incident of Taehyung being locked. These two days were all about Taehyung avoiding eye contact with Jungkook but ending up smiling shyly and Jungkook enjoying the effect, he was having on the brunette, lately. Jungkook was also patiently waiting for the smallest hints about the traitor, the one who dared to lock Taehyung up.