Chapter 36: Forever

"Yoongi, they're in main courtyard, near chambers. I think we should join them instead of going for throne room. I don't know why but my heart is saying that they need us. I'm not feeling fine about it." Jimin said.

"But Jungkook won't like the idea. He assigned us another task, didn't he?" Yoongi argued.

"Ok then let me go, please. I am not feeling fine about it. I've to go." Jimin wasn't accepting it other way.

"Yeonjun, Soobin and Bam, go for the courtyard!! Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu, go for the chambers!! Seo Joon, Bogum go for courtyard from back side. Jimin you're coming with me!! Got it?" Yoongi ordered.

"I'm fine with the deal. Send them!!" Jimin was satisfied somehow.

The situation was worst as Yeonbin and Bam entered the courtyard.

"Damn, Soo daring huh." Bam murmured as he took out his sword, to attack from the back. 

"Where's Captain? I just saw Tae Hyungie but where's Captain?" Yeonjun said lowly.

"Soobin I'm not feeling fine about Captain, I want to go to Tae hyung. Let's get our swords out." Yeonjun added loudly.

"Ok then, let's get daring and have these sinful heads off." Soobin agreed with a smirk.

Their bravery was somehow inherited from Jungkook. Of course it wasn't expected otherwise.

Taehyung rushed with sword swaying in the air, as he saw Yeonbin approaching him. He was glad to see them. "Let's get them." he whispered as they United.

"Where's Captain?" Soobin asked.

"I don't know, he fought Soo well but I don't know where is he now. He was leading us a while ago." Taehyung replied, them moving forward to the great chambers.

It's been half an hour of them fighting and finally the things were getting under control and Taehyung was getting much worried about Jungkook. It felt like centuries since he saw him.

"Yeonjun, can we go and search for Captain? Namjoon has taken things under control and I believe Yoongi will get that fucktard James." Taehyung asked, almost crying.

"Yes hyungie, we will go but let's wait for few more minutes. We've almost won and don't worry. I know, Captain isn't one of those who give up easily. He knows how to survive," Yeonjun assured softly.

Tears were now rolling down Taehyung's cheeks. He will survive but if he's pain then how will I survive.

"I can't believe that a person who was fighting Soo well is just crying because of thoughts about Captain, not being fine. You're Soo strong!! Believe me, Our Captain is going to be Soo proud of you. Ok let's go now." Soobin blabbered, panicking about Taehyung crying.

"He's in love Soobin-ah Soo it's Understandable. Let's go now." Yeonjun added with a soft smile.

They dragged Taehyung out towards the gatehouse, looking for Jungkook.

________

Jungkook's headache got worst as his hand loosened the grip on sword. The sword kissed the floor while Jungkook tightly held his head due to the unbearable pain. Before he could get any control over himself, a fucktard attacked him with a sword. Before it could give Jungkook a cut, he managed to hit the assailant.