Chapter 32: last night

"Yes sure hyung. Please take good rest." Taehyung spoke softly and placed a kiss over his hyung's cheeks. He was satisfied and at peace after knowing that his hyung will be recovering quick.

He didn't even bothered Jungkook's presence as he walked outside. Jungkook followed him, taking large steps. "I've killed Drake!" Jungkook announced loud and clear.

Taehyung stopped for a while to turn around, not believing his ear. "Whyy?" He asked lowly.

"What-why? He deserved the worst death and I made sure he gets one. Y'know how badly I wanted to avenge him for the harm he caused to you and after knowing that he was also responsible for seokjin's state, I killed him."

Taehyung's jaw dropped as Jungkook continued, "Only I know how I managed to afford his presence in the past few days. He made you cry which gave me a wound on heart Soo I stabbed him in chest, he gave wounds to my precious hyung, Soo I stabbed him in the stomach, he dared to decieve me and play around with my loved ones Soo I took off his neck." Captain. Jeon's was laced with pride and satisfaction but he badly wanted to stop here, he wanted Taehyung to finally say something but the boy remained silent.

He then added, "I'm sorry for everything. I never meant to keep you, just to get things worst for Jin hyung. Yes he could've been rescued earlier if I would've let you go but, I am so..."

Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Taehyung quickly rushed to have that loveable person in his arms. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. It felt like the time has just stopped for them, it took seconds for Jungkook to process the current situation meanwhile Taehyung satisfied his strong urge to hold him in arms for applying the ointment to his fresh wounds. He finally whispered, "Pabo, Thanks for the ointment and no sorries."

"Yea-ahh," Jungkook got back to the reality, wrapping arms around that koala bear clinging to him. "I -ii was scared tete. I thought I would just.."

"I guess I've told ya already that such thing won't happen, ever," he picked his head up, that was nuzzled in Jungkook's neck, just to place a soft kiss over Jungkook's cheeks, "I was scared too Soo I just.."

He stopped as his eyes caught Jungkook turning red, with the widest smile playing on his lips and the grip around his waist getting tighter.

"Wae- what's it?" Taehyung whispered. "I want it on the left cheek too," jungkook asked innocently with the bunny smile full on display.

"It's not free," Taehyung said shyly, realizing what he just did, a while ago. "I'm ready to pay the demanded amount," Jungkook's confidence just boosted "How many coins, Mr.kim?"

"I need few days to decide about the amount," Taehyung pouted.

"And I can't wait," Jungkook immediately lowered his head to peck those pouting lips. It was just a cute little tiny mini peck but it made him feel huge, several butterflies.

"I'll do it for free tho. Want another?" Jungkook smirked. "You should've asked atleast. Captain, learn some manners. You can't give me butterflies without my permission." Taehyung whined in cute.

"Oh Damn!! Ok Soo can I peck it a hundred times more?" Jungkook teased to which Taehyung nodded. It was something to which Jungkook was expecting a longass argument.

"You just nodded. Yes right?" Jungkook was dumbfounded. "You're such a mood spoiler. I'm going!!" Taehyung unwrapped his arms, willing to move back.

"Kim!! You little piece of shit-" Jungkook forcefully pulled him back, dangerously moving face, closer to his lips. Taehyung closed his eyes as Jungkook's breathed tickled his lips. They were close enough to have a kiss, when Jungkook decided to lick Taehyung's lip. It felt like rum, sweet and addicting. "What was that?" Taehyung mumbled.