Chapter 10: Yakushima

Jungkook removed his arm from Taehyung's waist, just to bring it up, to hold his head, that was aching badly. "Why??" He moaned in pain which made Taehyung, wide awake... he woke up Soo quick, was he really asleep?

"What happened Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked, sitting up immediately.

"It's just the headache, I am having." Jungkook whispered. "Ah it's because we slept without dinner, you're Soo stupid Captain. Jeon. Now bear the pain," Taehyung said thoughtfully, probably.

"Fuck off already!!" Jungkook groaned which made Taehyung chuckle. He faced jungkook just to replace Jungkook's hand with his own, which was placed on the head.

"I'll massage you and you'll feel better, it's a bet." Taehyung said cheerfully to which Jungkook didn't responded, he just had no energy to stop him, letting him do whatsoever he wants.

It was just ten minutes and Jungkook was now peacefully sleeping with head resting on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung's hand massaging his forehead.

Taehyung can no longer agree with the fact that Jungkook is an evil pirate who has maybe killed many people. All he could see is a softest person who would just panic even with a headache... He smiled..

Taehyung then moved his hand to Jungkook's hair, softly untangling the tangles in his hair, moving some of the hair from his forehead.

"Taehyung my bear where are you?? Hyung is hereeee," Jin screamed at the top of his lungs which brought Taehyung back to reality.

"Omg they're here,"Taehyung whispered excitedly, shaking Jungkook, to wake him up.

"Hey wake up, Captain!! hyungs are here." Taehyung said softly at which Jungkook turned around, making himself more comfortable in Taehyung's little lap.

"Mr. Jeon I am not your bed, wake upppp." Taehyung said loudly in Jungkook's ear.

"Whatt??" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with doe eyes, processing about what just happened.

Why is he Soo cute help haiqijwhswk
Taehyung thought..

"Hyungs are here!! Let's go outsi-"

Jungkook immediately rushed outside to scream, "Doctorrrr Jin your brother is Soo loud like you, come here and get him. My ears are bleeding."

Taehyung pouted in annoyance.

"My bearrrrrr," Jin held Taehyung in a bone crushing hug. "Hyungie got Soo worried, tell me that this devil didn't did any wrong to you." Jin asked in a motherly tone.

"Hahahaha no Jin Hyungie, he is a good man." Taehyung said in a lighter tone which made everyone look at him in surprise.

"I am not," jungkook denied the statement, walking ahead fastly.

"Calm down jungkook!! You will be lost again." Jhope chuckled as they all walked back to their little home. 

It was 9:00 pm now and Taehyung was done with washing dishes meanwhile Jungkook asked Namjoon about the letter they just recieved from Yeonjun, about the arrival of their new ship with pirates and weapons.

Jungkook was now lying on his bed and  all he could think was, about that clingy boy Kim Taehyung. The way he teared up and left jungkook when he talked to him harshly, the way he went into his embrace because he was scared, the way he gave him a  massage and ruffled his hair... No doubt I'm turning into a softie for that dumb, Jungkook believed!!

"Hey taehyungah now tell me, what happened? I want every single detail."  Jimin demanded. Taehyung being the bestest boy he is, told him each and everything excluding the part of him clinging to Jungkook because it was just, their secret. He is a scardy cat, Jimin really don't need to know.