chapter 29: ocean seems small

It was midnight and Jungkook was still waiting for Taehyung to come to the top of the ship. He couldn't sleep because of his mind telling him the worst consequences he might have to face, just because of that kiss. All he could do was to shiver at the thought of making Taehyung uncomfortable with him, for the rest of the days. What if he just pecked me because I wasn't feeling well. What if he thinks of me as some horny gay shithead.

His mind would've exploded if his eyes failed to capture Taehyung pproaching the railing. Tae looked disturbed as he walked towards the railing. Despite the fact that his face had no smile,which will automatically appear as his eyes would catch the beauty of ocean, he glowed under the moonlight. Jungkook's heart felt a pang, at the sight. If he had the slightest idea of Taehyung reacting that way, he would never let his emotions show off. He would just keep everything to himself, letting him believe in Captain. Jeon's, evil supremacy. Atleast he would be able to see him smiling and being himself, atleast he could hear him calling him evil and being disrespectful. He would just love to watch him from far, never letting him know anything, but now?

Though Jungkook was at a war with his mind, he listened to his heart and slowly walked towards the brunette. Taehyung could hear those footsteps approaching him and his heart knew that it's none other then Jungkook, he stood still, he felt happy by the thought of Jungkook approaching him. This time, the fear and panic was replaced by happiness and irregular heartbeat. "Tae" before Taehyung could turn around to face the owner of that deep voice, Jungkook wrapped arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer in a backhug. "I am really sad and I can't sleep." Jungkook whispered.

"waee why?" Taehyung asked softly, not showing any oppression against Jungkook's act. This time, the things were really different. Months back, Taehyung felt those arms as an escape from death. He was pulled by Captain. Jeon who found him dumb to be at the ship but now he is pulled by Jungkook in the warm embrace of affection and care. "Because I think that I have made you uncomfortable. Forget it!! Just don't think about anything. Just don't show up with that face?" Jungkook tried to sound plain.

"What face?" Taehyung asked, feeling the pain about how easily Jungkook has asked him to forget about his first kiss, which he absolutely treasures.

"The face you're having since then. You didn't even ate, neither smiled nor talked with hyungs and most shocking, the ocean even failed to make you happy." Jungkook explained lowly.

"Because Ocean seemed smaller then the happiness I felt recently soo it just failed to make me smile." Taehyung finally smiled.

Taehyung's words just left him in a confused state. He didn't knew if he should believe what his heart felt about those words. He then turned Taehyung around, just to face him. "Tell me that you felt happy about, the- kiss??" Jungkook pleaded in a deep voice.

"Captain!! You haven't lost me because of the kiss and you'll never lose me. I'll be always with you and I know you can't live without your dumb pirate either soo stop trying."

"Oh God there's no way back. My heart feels like coming out but umm, Pirate Kim you haven't answered my question, yet. Tell me that you loved the kiss."

"If I say yes then will you kiss me again?"

"A hundred times, if you want." Jungkook finally smirked as his heart did backflips, knowing that it's a yes. "No" Taehyung gave a sneaky smile, knowing that Jungkook was expecting a yes. "Liar" Jungkook tried to sound confident. "Ok then kiss the liar, it's been hou..

Taehyung stopped as Jungkook lowered the face, with Lips gliding over his. "let me kiss them for every hour then." Jungkook whispered huskily as he slowly pressed his lips over Taehyung's. This time, the kiss was mutual and so were the emotions. Jungkook kissed him with passion, he didn't even knew he had. He captured the brunette's lower lip, with his own, nipping and sucking the plum flesh. Taehyung moaned and kissed him back hard, moving mouth in rhythm with Jungkook's. Jungkook brought his hand behind Taehyung's head to deepen the kiss as Taehyung softly brought his hand near Jungkook's chest, melting under his embrace, loving the spell and every second of the moment.