Chapter 9: embrace

"Is he really not a kid," Jungkook thought. After taking much long in thinking, he decided to go after Taehyung, as the kid didn't knew anything about island. FUCK HE DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING.. Jungkook rushed towards the way Taehyung escaped.

"Wow the trees here are Soo big but Taehyung it's scary, why did you left Mr. Devil, now you're lost!!" Taehyung was talking to himself.

"OMG I AM LOSTTT," tears were now pooling in his eyes as his ears heard a voice that immediately calmed him, well it wouldn't be calming if the situation was kinda different.

"It seems like the puppy is lost" Jungkook scoffed. "I'm not lost, I'm just enjoying the mother nature, it's Soo good and.."

"Your eyes tell the other way, baby Kim!" Jungkook crosstalked in a teasing tone and it would be wrong to say that Taehyung didn't felt butterflies at that Nickname.. baby Kim!!

"I don't want to talk to you Mr. Devil. Go away!" Taehyung was about to walk away but Jungkook rushed towards, he immediately held his wrist.

He then Pulled him closer just to whisper, "I can't let you fuck off and die by the sharp barks of the trees. Your Loud hyung (Jin) will not be bearable then, Now let's go home baby!!"

Jungkook's special stress over the last sentence and husky voice made Taehyung gulp. He really didn't needed to sound like that, he really didn't needed to call me, baby. Taehyung believed.

It's been half an hour of them walking or Jungkook dragging Taehyung towards their great place.. but.. There was no sign of the paths leading to their little home.

"WE'RE FCKING LOST," Jungkook whispered while stopping midway.

"Whattttttt," Taehyung said loudly, widening his eyes, "Mr. Devil it's your fault. Now I want to go home. My Hyung will be worried..."

"Are you going to shutup or I'm going to chop you in pieces" jungkook crosstalked.

Taehyung felt like a jelly, his legs were trembling now. This was nothing less then his scariest dreams about whales eating him up. Nevertheless, they kept on walking but no use. Island wasn't coming to an end and it was really dark now!!

"We need to find some safe place or shade to spend night at, we can't with this freezing breeze." Jungkook said plainly as if it wasn't a big deal meanwhile Taehyung was at the verge of crying.

Jungkook was now walking fastly because it was getting dark and they needed to find a safe place meanwhile Taehyung was quietly crying, following Jungkook who was now far ahead then him.

"Hey!! Be quick or else I'm leaving you here!" jungkook shouted but no use-

Taehyung was tired and he couldn't walk anymore. Jungkook walked back to him just to drag him along but.. his heart ached as Taehyung lifted his beautiful face up, all soaked with tears.

He whispered, "I am sorry Mr. Devil. I cannot walk now. I want to go to Jin hyung!!" more tears rolled down his cheeks.

It wouldn't be right to scold him now, he is already scared, jungkook thought.

"you want us to stop here for a while? Give some rest to your legs and then we can carry on walking!!" Jungkook said plainly.

"How long we need to walk," Taehyung asked while wiping away his tears. No matter what, jungkook standing near him made him feel alive and hopeful. He felt better!!

"I don't know but I think we will find a cave soon as there is some kind of a hill nearby."

Jungkook waited for Taehyung's response but he didn't responded, he realised that the boy wasn't much aware of such things.