Chapter 45: dream

"oh God what's taking them Soo long. How will my boy survive that all?!" Jin babbled.

"You're overreacting. Nothing can happen to Tae, as long as we're there, Jungkook is there." Yoongi finally speaked.

"Don't forget that it was your brother who got my Taebear suffer for years." Jin replied sarcastically.

"You need to shutup because that was my boy who suffered and still protected your boy." Yoongi did a counterattack.

"Will you two just shutup already? They are our boys and are mature enough to handle things. Why can't you two just leave this topic?" Jhope asked out of frustration.

"I was just worried for him and he really needed to interrupt." Jin whined.

"I know Jungkookie is mature and strong and I'm really not worried. It's him who's making a big deal and afterall it was our plan to help Jungkook. Idk what's wrong?" Yoongi explained plainly.

"Jhope, I wasn't making a big deal. I was simply worried because I know Taehyung is sensitive enough to react easily. I was just worried about how he might have took that truth." Jin said to Jhope, wanting all his attention.

"Ok got it. Now end it here. You two love them, that's enough. In fact, tell me about your dates. You went with Joonie and you with Jimin. How was the day?" Jhope tried his best to change the topic.

"Oh yes, Joonie showed me the village and we bought some chains and ate the dinner. Namjoonah is the best." Jin announced proudly.

"Jiminie got me this bracelet." Yoongi showed his little bracelet, proudly.

"Thanks to them," Jhope chuckled. "I guess, you two need to worry more about your own lives, now. I hope you two will let them have as much time as the want, with each other. Seriously, go to sleep!! What's with this quarreling?"

"Got it, ask him to be not bothered about such little things." Yoongi asked, lips tilting upwards, forming a grin.

"Ask him to learn some manners." Jin pouted.

"Come on bro, I've em already." Yoongi chuckled.

"Get some more or else I'm not allowing Jimin to be with you." Jin smirked.

"He is already mine." Yoongi winked.

"I dare you, Min!!"

"Jiminahhh, Namjoonie get these two before my head explodes." Jhope shouted.

"Lmao calm down." Jin laughed making Yoongi laugh harder.

It's going to be a never ending bickering and they all knew it but who cares, every quarrel adds another step to love.

"Mia, let's eat and wait for Minjun to surprise you." Taehyung suggested.

"This idiot is getting Minjun in a huge trial. Ah poor boy."  Jungkook chuckled.

"Sir, please have your meal before it gets cold. I'll take care of her." Mr. Lee requested, the owner of the shop.

"As if he will listen." Jungkook laughed, knowing the fact.

"She lives in the castle? Right?" Tae asked.

"Yes, she lives with her aunt, Minjun's mother." Mr. Lee told.

"Great, we will be going back to castle, in a while. She can come with us."

"Sure."

"Tae, let's eat now." Jungkook was annoyed somehow.

"I swear I'm not jealoused. She's just a girl." Jungkook tried to deny the feeling.

"Mia, let's eat and then we will go back to our castle. I'll secretly know Minjun's plan and will tell you. Till then, just don't ask him. Ok?" Tae was really considering this all.