Chapter 17: Hug me Tight

Ca- ptain? Taehyung stood up not believing his eyes that- it was "The Caption Jeon" in that condition, standing right in front of him.

"What happened?" He questioned lowly with his dry lips as his swollen teary eyes fell on the blood stains over jungkook's white outfit.

"Just go..." Jungkook tried to speak.

"No, I won't," Taehyung crosstalked.

Before Taehyung could process anything further, Jungkook pulled him in a tight hug as tears rolled down his cheeks. His body shivered as he made himself comfortable under Taehyung's warmth.

"Please.. hu--ggg me ti--ght," Jungkook pleaded in a barely audible voice.

Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"Do-nt- leaaa-ve meee.. ok!?!" Jungkook shivered.

"I'm here Capt-ain," Taehyung said assuringly, not trying to ask about what happened. Not willing to leave that warmth any soon. Not willing to let go.

He just held him tight, seeking all the comfort he needed for his heart to be at peace. Getting rid of every emotion that hurted. Crying out all the pain he felt.

They stayed like that for a while. No exchange of words, nothing. Just two hearts beating together..

"Cc--aptai-nnnn," Taehyung whispered.

"Hmm" Jungkook was about to sleep right then and there.

"Are you okayy?"

There was no reply by Jungkook.

"Captain?" Taehyung whisper shouted but Jungkook didn't responded.

Taehyung tried to pull out of the hug which made Jungkook gather some conciousness, he just slept, probably or he was just willing to lose his conciousness for a while.

"I am sleepy!! Goodnight." Jungkook immediately turned around, unwrapping his arms, Just to go downstairs to his room.

Taehyung wasn't able to comprehend what just happened. He slowly walked back to his cabin.

"Soo, what just happened? Was real? Why was he crying then? Why was his nose bleeding? Why did he hugged me? Why was he in such a bad condition? Was it all real?" These all questions were itching him as he quickly got back into his blanket.

Well- Whatever it was- it just made Taehyung's heart at peace, way more then that!! Everything felt Soo fine then. He drifted into his dreamland as soon as he got comfortable under the blankets.

Hyungs were still not back to the room.

Jhope and Jimin were kissing the floor for 100th time at Jin's dad jokes while Rm was writing some details to share with Yeonjun meanwhile Yoongi was trying his best to not to sleep.

He should've gone to his room to sleep but somehow it felt nice to see them laughing Soo he just decided to sit there.

That little young boy looked too adorable while falling down, laughing, such a dumbass. Yoongi's mind was really at a war if that pink mochi was adorable or a dumbass.

As soon as jungkook reached his room, he threw himself on bed. It didn't took him more then five minutes till sleep took him away.

He woke up by 6:00 in the morning. He had one of the most peaceful sleep, Ever!! But he really didn't wanted to think about last night incidents.

*Flashback*

Last night after Jungkook left the table, he straightly went to his room. He tried sleeping for a while but all he could think was, "why didn't he came to eat? Why did I said all that to him, when none is his fault? Why I'm Soo weak? Is this how I'll get my things back? Is this how I'll make uncle pay for my dad's blood?