Chapter 37: googiee

It's been two hours and Jungkook was still Unconcious. Seokjin was made aware of all the past treatments Jungkook had, the day he got the headache, at the ship. The boy already knew that he's Googiee to Tete's heart, he just wanted them to know everything themselves. They were destined, he was a believer since forever.

"Yoongi, is he fine now?" Taehyung asked. For the first time he gave up on that honorific "Master" and Yoongi loved it. Deep inside, it felt like a win, to him.

"Yes Taehyungie he will be fine soon. Don't worry!!" Yoongi assured him with a wide smile. Taehyung wasn't even aware of the fact that Yoongi's wide smile was the reason of him calling him Yoongi. The boy didn't even knew that he called him like that.

"Joonie, it's Taehyung's locket. I can't believe that Jungkook was holding it when they brought him, in here." Seokjin told as his voice cracked.

"Place it beside him. Let him give it to him along with the key, himself." Joonie smiled warmly.

"Oh yes, Ah my bestest boys. Jungkookie you better wake up soon. All the bad dreams have came to an end now." Seokjin whispered while carresing Jungkook's hair. He placed the locket beside him.

Taehyung was impatiently waiting to see Jungkook and finally got the permission, by Seokjin, to meet him. Of course he got the permission after assuring Jin that he has rested well.

"Ugh how much more will you sleep?" Taehyung sighed for the tenth time, watching Jungkook sleeping peacefully. He was sitting at the chair, beside the bed, admiring his sharp yet soft features, sighing dramatically.

Jungkook finally made a movement which made Taehyung Jump off the chair. "Jungkook?" He exclaimed in joy.

"Tae-" Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung's as he slowly opened his eyes. "No way, this is not possible. I slept thinking about you and you've decided to disturb me in my dreams too. This is really unfair." Jungkook thought.

"Jungkookieee omg you're-" Taehyung instantly cupped his face, seating himself beside Jungkook, on the bed.

"Are you real?" Jungkook asked innocently. "No, I'm fake Taehyung. Real Taehyung is crying because Captain. Jeon disappeared."

"Oh," Jungkook chuckled, heart immediately racing fast, knowing that it was his real Kim Taehyung. "Captain. Jeon is fine now, Soo, ask the real Taehyung to stop crying."

"He said he will not cry now and he is happy that his Captain is back." Taehyung giggled. His cheeks were dusted with pink as his eyes scrunched because of the happiness he was just feeling at the moment.

"I'm glad." Jungkook said softly, looking straightly at Taehyung, forgetting to blink. Just how worried he was, just how much he loves him.

"I love you." Jungkook said out of sudden. Eyes still sticked to him, not willing to take them off even for a second. Blinking would be much of an interruption.

"I love you too my Captain." Taehyung replied confidentally, placing head over Jungkook's chest, sitting beside him, crumpling his shirt, holding him like a two year old baby.

"You scared the shit out of me. I thought I have just lost you." Taehyung let out a sob.

"You'll never lose me, I told ya." Jungkook smiled, bringing his hand up to carress Taehyung's hair.

"But- still, y'know that a person can get scared. Btw you were scared to take me and ended up making me scared." Taehyung giggled while his tears soaked Jungkook's shirt.

"Oh God, look up at me, are you crying?" Jungkook panicked as he felt Taehyung doing some Waterwork at his shirt. "No." Taehyung completely denied, not lifting his head up.