Chapter 3: Captain Tan

It was Saturday and captain Tan (name of the ship) was all ready to sail to those mysterious islands and deadly days were absolutely on their way- but who cares. NOW NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP THEM!!

(Captain- Tan)

(Busan port)

09/01/1840Hey Sunshine!!We are sailing towards Jeju island

09/01/1840
Hey Sunshine!!
We are sailing towards Jeju island. Captain Tan seems to be in really good condition. Hopefully Jungkook will have no complaintsㅋㅋㅋ. I wish for the journey to be safe. We will stay in Jeju for a while. Yoongi told that he has already looked for men who could replace those traitors and complete our needs. We needed some doctor, cooks and cabin boys. Jungkook also want those traitors to be shot right in the head. It's going to be a long journey but I hope we could see you soon. Take care hobii!! Will write to you again, before leaving Jeju. Take care brother~
Kim namjoon 🌟

Taehyung woke up with a severe headache but he felt at peace. He felt like he just got drunk and has now forgotten everything, getting some headache in return. He was fine with the deal. He slowly stood up from his small bed and went to have a long refreshing bath, he really needed it. It absolutely lessened his headache. He immediately brushed his teeth and rushed towards Jin to get something to eat before he could actually head out for spending another day of his life, doing nothing much but dreaming- dreaming about the oceans and many untold stories of seas.

"Hyungie Jiminie will help you again, I've to go to the library," Taehyung shouted as he headed out of his little safe place. Jin sighed in defeat, this boy is one of his own kind, he believed!!

It was now 6:00 pm and for the first time no Ship arrived at the harbour!!

"Hyungie why there aren't any extra customers today? What kind of ship we got at the harbour?" Jimin asked thoughtfully.

Jiminie no ship was lucky enough to reach the harbour today. Maybe because (giggles) our taetae wasn't there to welcome it~ Jin said smiling widely.

"You're right Hyungie but why Tae is doing that so? You told me that he goes to harbour because of a particular boy he met years ago and waits for him till today, my bad luck that I didn't got to see that boy as I was quite unlucky to be staying with my aunt, before she also died and Joined my parents, your father took me home, here, the place I love, y'know. My best brothers Jin Hyungie and taetae." Jimin said in a slightly cracked voice.