Chapter 6: Storm

It was midnight and Jungkook was really facing a hard time in dealing with the severe headache, he was having. He didn't knew what to do with himself anymore Soo he just left his room to go to the top of the ship, some fresh air and moonlight will probably make him feel better. As soon as he reached the top of the ship, his eyes landed on a boy whose face was shining in that moonlight. His eyes were fixed at the Sea.

Kim Taehyung was lost, lost in his dreamland that he didn't realized Jungkook's presence.

Taehyung was unable to sleep because of his dire desire to go to the top of the ship. He badly wanted to see the ocean under the moonlight. It was more like his dream or a biggest wish.

"It's midnight and everyone would be sleeping." He believed as he rushed to the upper deck.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked in his deep voice. The only thing Taehyung was able to reply was "ohshittt.. "

Taehyung moved back a little and was about to turn around, just to run as far as he can but "I asked you something!! Are you deaf?" Jungkook asked loudly. 

"I'm sorry captain, I won't come here again." Taehyung said in his lowest voice, possible.

"Did I said something about not coming here?"

Taehyung stayed Quiet. He just stayed there meanwhile Jungkook faced the sea and closed his eyes. He whispered "My head is aching badly."

Taehyung moved a little closer just to ask, "your head is aching, Captain. Jeon?" Jungkook whispered a small "yes."

"Oh my ok Captain, just wait here, I'll be back!!" Taehyung said as he rushed back to the galley. 

He rushed to the galley and grabbed some water from the barrel. He squeezed two lemons in a glass of water and added a spoon full of honey. "This will probably make poor Captain. Jeon, feel better" He smiled to himself. "wait- Captain is not poor Taehyung, idiot"... He giggled and rushed back to the top of the ship.

As soon as Taehyung's eyes caught Jungkook, his heart felt a pang. He was holding his head with his both hands while his elbows were placed on the wooden railings of the ship and head lowered a bit, his eyes were probably closed.

"Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung whispered slightly which jungkook didn't heard. "Umm Mr. Jeon?" he touched Jungkook's arm and immediately brought his hand back. Jungkook looked at him with questioning eyes as Taehyung gave him a glass of lime water. "Drink it and you will feel better." Taehyung said hopefully. Jungkook drank it in one go and said "it wasn't that good."

"I know but how are you feeling now? Is your headache still there? Captain. Jeon do you have it often? Why did you got headache?" Taehyung was just asking :P when Jungkook shouted "can you just shutup and get lost."

Shivers ran down Taehyung's spine as he slowly moved back to go to his room. "What a cruel person that Mr. Evil is!" he thought while lying on his bed and going back to sleep. "But Taehyung you shouldn't be asking alot. Remember how hyung got offended when Jimin asked alot. Oh taehyung it's not Mr. Evil's fault, btw why was he in this much pain.. huh do I care?" Taehyung thought as sleep took him away to the dreamland.

_____

A week already passed and everyone was thankful that nothing worse has happened yet. They were heading to yakushima island. Jhope was waiting there for them, they had a few things planned over there, Soo all they wanted now was to reach Yakushima, safely.

These past six days were all about Jimin complaining about how cruel Master Min is, while training them about daggers and swords. Taehyung not getting enough of Pacific Ocean and Seokjin getting more and more friendly with Rm, who seemed to be interested in Jin's never ending rants/talks and dad jokes.