Chapter 22: who dares?

"Hyung there's no rum left in the barrels." Taehyung informed Seokjin. "Ugh where's that Seo Joon? Ask him to get us the barrels from store," he ordered. "But hyung he's at Queen Anne."

"Wae???? What's with everyone going there? Aren't there already enough pirates, spread everywhere like locusts? Anyways, tell Joonie to get us those barrels." he replied.

"Ok Hyung," Taehyung obeyed as he walked towards Quarter's Cabin. The room was completely dark as none was there. "Namjoon hyung, Master Min?" Taehyung called out but got no response.

"Now where are they? I think I should get some bottles of rum, for now. Will ask Namjoon hyung for the barrels, later. Rn, Jin hyung needs it." He talked to himself as he left for the stores at the lowest deck.

The store was dark with lots of barrels placed over each other. It probably had food, medicine and rum, stored in it. "Which barrels contain rum?" he carefully moved. "Oh these are the ones with rum." he said cheerfully as he saw the barrels labelled as rum.

Before he could get one, there was a loud sound as if someone closed the door, intentionally.

He rushed back to the door just to find it locked. "How" he whispered. "Jin hyunggg," he screamed. "Help me hyung, I am stuck." He was panicking. There was no way out and the place was small enough to make him feel suffocation.

"Please someone save me!! This dark is eating me up. I was just trying to end up the darkness inside my ownself and now I'm here surrounded by darkness. What wrong I did that everyone seems against me, I am afraid," he cried,  throwing himself on floor, burying the head in knees.

"Jiminah, it's been two hours and he is nowehere. I've looked for him in the cabins, main deck, everywhere. I just asked him to ask Namjoon for barrels of rum." Seokjin told in worry.

"But he didn't even asked me, I haven't seen him either." Namjoon added.

It was lunch time and there was no sign of Taehyung, at the table.

"Maybe he is with Jungkook and Yoongi." Said Jhope.

"Who's with us?" Jungkook asked lightly as he and Yoongi entered the cabin for lunch. "Taehyung!! Any idea about where is he?"

"How would we know? We were at the navigation room. The navigator was asking us for the route we have decided according to the map. He was even suggesting us a little different route but Jungkook and I sticked to the route, we have decided and ofc that's a top a secret."  Yoongi replied, clueless about what just happened.

"Oh please stop about your nagations my brother is missing." Seokjin speaked, out of frustration.

"But jimin is here- oh Taehyung?!" Yoongi realized.

"Where's he?" Jungkook asked. "Why would they be asking us then, Jungkook?" Yoongi replied.

"How can he be missing? Where's he? What has happened?" Will anyone care to explain." Jungkook asked with concern.

"Stores!! He will be in the store. As y'all said that he was seen nowhere and as Seokjin sent him to ask for rum... For sure he is in the store." Jungkook said thoughtfully.

Before anyone could proceed, he rushed towards the store. What's that idiot doing in store, for last two hours, he thought.

As soon as Jungkook reached the stores, his heart shattered to see the door locked. How is this possible? He isn't here either.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked as he followed him. "I can't believe, the door is locked. Where's he? He can't go anywhere else." Jungkook was panicking would be an understatement.