Chapter 8: Jhope

Taehyung rushed towards his shared room with Jin and jimin, just to find an empty room. They are probably in the galley, he thought.

"How was the night stay? Babyyyy." Jimin asked in a playful tone. "I'm having headache," Taehyung completely ignored Jimin's teasing act.

"HYUNGIE I TOLD YA IT WAS A DATE OH MY HYUNGIEEE HE DID WHAT IS HE TAEHYUNG WHAT." Jimin made both of them look at him with a questioning face. "Come here bear, have some bread!!" Jin said in his motherly tone and gave a death glare to Jimin who was still covering his mouth.

"Aren't you reading soo many romantic plays, nowadays?" he whispered in jimin's ear.

They were done with distributing breakfast and feeding themselves. It was learning time, now.

"How many times do I need to tell you that it's not the right way to throw the dagger, you've to take aim." Yoongi explained by holding Jimin's hand which made him almost back hug the little boy.

"Now throw!!- don't miss the target," Yoongi ordered as Jimin successfully threw the dagger right at the target. He then jumped in happiness as if he got all the success in his life which made yoongi smile, slightly.

Jin already got all the training for personal defense and as he was a doctor and a good cook, he really didn't needed to learn much but Jimin and Taehyung did.

"Hey you!! Taehyung- boy you better get this target or I'm going to chop you in pieces," Yoongi said out of frustration, after spending hours on training them.

He needed to sleep but these two dumbasses weren't letting him. Taehyung moved his sword in the air, hitting the barrel instead of cutting the apple placed over it. His breathe got stuck. Yoongi is going to throw him in the ocean, he believed.

"You better get lost before I make you,  the food for those fishes in the ocean." Yoongi said in a frustrated tone while rubbing the temples of his head.

Taehyung froze as he heard a similar voice, a voice that belonged to none other than Mr. Devil (with a soft heart maybe)

"I just came here to tell you that what kind of trash you brought on the ship but I guess you've already realized," Jungkook spitted venom.

Taehyung's heart felt a sharp pain as his eyes caught Jungkook looking at him, deadly in the eye.

"Want me to throw you in the ocean or you'll show me how a sword works?" Jungkook said in a dark, deep voice which absolutely made Taehyung shiver.

He picked up the sword and asked Taehyung to use it at him. "Attack me as if I'm the apple and make me a salad, I know you want it to happen... here- you have your chance."

He was standing fearlessly in front of a trembling Taehyung.

Jimin wanted to rush towards Taehyung and hug his trembling fluff ball but was stopped by their QuarterMaster, "you're none better then him Soo don't you even dare," he said.

"I said something, Mr. Kim." Jungkook shouted as Taehyung moved his sword with all the force, just to be stopped by Jungkook's hand which was absolutely bleeding but successfully stopped Taehyung's attack.

Taehyung immediately dropped the sword. "Now this was a pretty good use of sword. Use it to end the things you hate- use it to show your strength- use it to protect yourself. It's not difficult, I promise." Jungkook said as he left a trembling Taehyung, teary eyed Jimin and a shocked Yoongi.

Tae ahh- you okay? Jimin held the boy in his arms as he stood froze. "I gave a cut on his hand, Jimin." he tried to speak.

"No fool you didn't!! It's nothing and it will heal. You used sword like a professional, the way you swung it. Arrr I am impressed," Yoongi announced with a barely noticeable smile.