Chapter 35: for sake of love

"Soobinie are you sure that it's safe?" Yoongi asked for the second time before they could enter the castle. They were at the back side of the castle as Soobin knew an underground way that leads to the cellar in the castle.

"Yes, hyung I already told ya that it's absolutely safe. My friends Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun work there Soo it's all fine. They'll help us." Soobin assured.

"Oh my love I'm Soo proud of you." Yeonjun squeezed him in another hug for the hundredth time.

"I hope, he lets you breathe," Yoongi chuckled "btw I'm Soo proud of you. Jungkook would be the happiest. Let's go now."

Jimin, Yoongi, Yeonjun, Soobin, Bogum, Bam, Yugyeom entered the underground tunnel that lead to the cellar.

____

"Seokjinah, you fine?" Namjoon asked softly as they almost reached their destination, Mr. Moon's home. "Yeah Namjoonah I'm fine. How much more distance left, to cover?"

"We're just there and I'm Soo proud of you. You made it my love." Namjoon said as he lovingly patted Jin's back.

"We made it, lo-ve." Jin replied softly.

____

"Look at the cowards, they think they'll win huh." Jhope made a deadly whisper as he took the sword out of scabbard.

A number of men, laced with swords, approached the pirates of Captain Tan. They were widespread like locusts, huge in number but cowards they were when it comes to fighting against Captain. Jeon, who was raised by braves, raised with bravery, trained braves and had braves.

They successfully made it to the outer court of the castle but things turned out a little difficult, when they were made to fight with men, double in number.

"Tae, be careful." Jungkook shouted at the top his lungs as he saw a man approaching him from the back.
"You can trust your training, Captain." Taehyung assured as he got that sinful head off.

Lord knows how many heads Jungkook got off, still it wasn't enough to quench his thirst of revenge. It wasn't enough to payback for the lives ended, years ago. It wasn't enough for the pain he suffered for years. It wasn't enough for the cruelty his people faced for years. It wasn't enough and will not be enough until the death of James, the culprit of every pain, he felt from a very young age.

They were almost done with conquering the outer court and many of the pirates were now crossing moat and the gatehouse, to courtyard.

"My boy is Soo brave, you just fought Soo well," Jhope patted Taehyung's back, appreciating him.

"You too Hyungie." Taehyung passed him a warm smile.

Jungkook was more then impressed and proud of Taehyung. He just wanted to give him all the love for his bravery, no doubt bravery and intelligence were Jungkook's attraction points.

But-

His headache was getting worst, not letting him approach Taehyung. He was getting unconcious about the surroundings, deciding to stay quiet and concerned for what stays ahead.

_______

"Oh God, finally." Jimin squealed in Joy as they reached the cellar. It took them almost 45 minutes to reach there.