Chapter 40: adorable

"btw does he know that you're his childhood's most Vivid memory?" Yoongi asked.

"No hyung, he don't but I'll tell him and I've proper plans about it." Jungkook announced with a smug smile.

"Great, do ask us if you need any kind of help."

"For sure I'm going to. Well, for now just check the arrangements for tommorow's addressing. I want everything to be perfect!!" Captain ordered.

"Done!!"

"And yes hyung I want to meet the stewards, marshals, knights, Squires, Chamberlain's and everyone employed in the castle. I'll see to whom to keep and to whom to get rid off. I'll give y'all different tasks aswel. Now you're not only a Quartermaster, y'know it right?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course I do and yes, I have already met the workers. They were pretty scared when we went to the Servant quarter's. Jungkook, I could even recognise a few of them. I swear they're in the worst condition. James is Soo fcking cruel."

"But I've to meet them to know if I'm keeping them or not. Right?" Jungkook said authoritatively.

"Let's go then. For Tommorrow, there's already alot to do." Yoongi suggested.

"Sure. What about James? Where's he?" Jungkook added.

"He is the dungeon, waiting for Captain. Jeon to take his last breath." Yoongi smirked.

"He will die the worst death!!" Jungkook made a deadly whipser.

"I'll go and meet him after visiting servant quarters." he added.

"Bear have you seen the rest of the castle? It's freaking awesome." Jin squealed.

"It's a castle Afterall" Taehyung chuckled.

"No idiot it's just too good. Jimin showed me a bathing area and my jaw just dropped. That's a dream life." Jin sighed softly.

"I can see that Jimin has taught you soo many good things, in just a day." Tae laughed.

"Whatever you say, it's going to take days to discover the whole palace. Oh God why don't you go with Jimin and take a bath over there. It would be refreshing and you'll feel better too." Jin blurted in excitement.

"But hyun-"

"You're going right now. I've seen few rooms that have clothes. I'll bring them to you. Just go and take a bath!!" Jin almost dragged him outside, the boy was more then excited.

"Jiminahhh, take him to that bathing area. I'll bring him clothes." Jin ordered as he pushed Taehyung towards Jimin.

"Is it a date night with king?" Jimin chuckled.

"I wish for a day when you'll think straightly without adding your romantic shit." Jin scolded.

"Oh shit." Tae giggled making both of them laugh. Best buddies they're...

"There's no need to be scared. I know many of you worked for my father Soo it doesn't matter that James got all those Privileges too. As long as y'all are faithful with your assigned Jobs, you're safe and fine. The second you think you've other way is the second you're dead. I hope you all know it." Jungkook addressed nonchalantly. He was as confident as ever.

"We missed you, our little captain. We are glad to have you back and you can trust us for all the faithful acts." Shinee assured with her teary eyes, not believing that they just got to see googiee as a well built man, Jeon Jungkook.