Chapter 20: Yoonmin

"I can't believe that useless pieces like you two can fight well now, no more daily practices from now onwards."  Yoongi chuckled as he gave pirate stamped sword and gun to both of them.

"Well it's all because of my training, I'm just too good at it," he bragged which made both of them giggle.

After all those days spent with him, after all that time spent on training, both of them were now used to him. They no longer fear being scolded, instead they're comfortable with him.

It was more like a strict teacher and an an average student relationship ... But..

One of the average student got a crush on his strict but a softie from inside, teacher..

"He looks Soo cute even if he is scolding. I don't care even if he cuts my head off, I'm all his now," Jimin was daydreaming while looking at Yoongi wiping his sweat off and drinking water which he gulped down in one go but.. jimin gulped too- at the sight.

"Jimin are you kidding me? OH MY TAEBOOTY OH MY JIMINAH LET'S GO BEFORE YOU GET MORE SPOILED!!" Taehyung dragged him to their shared room after side eyeing him while he was eye fcking Min White Yoongi.

What's wrong bear ahh?? Jimin asked innocently. "WHAT'S WRONG BEAR AHHH OH MY CHIM CHIM AHH YOU'RE ASKING ME WHATSSSS WROONGGGGG???" Taehyung took a deep breath out...

"Go and look at yourself in the mirror!! Bro you're gone!! You lost it to the most dangerous pirate!!"
Taehyung whisper shouted.

"Oh I SEE-"  jimin smirked. "Look who's worrying for me? The one who was being eye fcked by none other then Captain. Jeon and yes for your kind information baby, mine is second dangerous. Yours is hell- yours is an invitation card to death.."

"WHAT YOURS PABOOO?? JIMINAHH YOU GONE MAD OR WHATT??" he yelled at the top of his lungs but soon whisper shouted..

"I'm gonna tell hyung to stop you from reading those fairytales and 21+ shts. I can't at how they gave us a room with those useless books."

"They're far better then your sad, one sided love stories, fantasies and encyclopaedias." jimin talked back.

"Oh my- jiminah.. You really like him?" He asked politely now.

"I don't know yet but I think Soo, let this game progress, I'm here for it." jimin smirked as he went to his bed.

Taehyung laughed to himself at his hyung being a dramatic prince but what made taehyung a little blush.. was-

Yours is hell- YOURS!!

Captain. Jeon as his- Taehyung stop it!! You need to shutup, Kookie will be upset. He slapped himself for such weird thought and closed his eyes for a good rest...

It was 2:00 am and Jhope was still laughing hardly at one of the jokes cracked by Jin while Namjoon was hiding his face out of embarrassment at how silly he is, to laugh like that but still... laughed!!

"Seokjinahh... hahaha I can't.. hahah believe.. Yoongi.. that lazyass... Sleepyhead got us a .. hahahaha.. serotonin booster." Jhope ended up on falling in Jin's lap, laughing more hard.

Seokjin giggled at the sight, Jhope was just too adorable and loving. He was now loving it there. It's not like, he don't miss his pearl harbour but- he was happy to get to know such nice people, who really don't seem like pirates. He now wanted to help them for real, for whatever it all was, he was happy to be surrounded by such people. He got friends.. these two were just .. too nice to laugh on his dad jokes.. HE WAS HAPPY!!

( For innocents, it's easy to fall in love, it's easy to trust, it's easy to cheer up, it's easy to get emotions .. and they were innocents, indeed..)