Chapter 34: Valasia

Jungkook's left hand was placed at Taehyung's nape while the other held him closer by waist while he shared third kiss of the night, with Taehyung. His tongue immediately thrusted into his mouth, stroking Taehyung's passionately. 

Taehyung's grip tightened on his body, nails almost digging into his skin. They both moaned as their kisses keep getting hotter and more rough. This was very much intoxicating.

"Capta-in, st-op." Taehyung mumbled as he parted the wet lips away. Jungkook's slight smile and eyes fully focused on him, made him fluster. He lowered his face, space still eliminated, nose brushing against each other.

Jungkook was adoring the sight, he was loving every single second of the moment. It all felt heavenly to him. He wasn't getting enough of him. It felt like a dream as he trailed finger's, all over that beautiful face.

He wanted more, he wasn't satisfied but they were supposed to take the things, slowly. He was just being careful, he is always careful, when it's about Taehyung. If he needs this to stop, it is to be stopped.

"I love you," Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's ears, pressing silken kisses.

"I love you too," Taehyung smiled softly, under Jungkook's trance. He unconciously tilted his head to the left, giving much access towards neck.

His eyes fluttered shut as he felt Jungkook suck right at his julgar, wet and bruised lips eliciting sinful moans.

If it goes like this, they for sure are going to lose patience. Those sinful moans were already driving him crazy.

Ragged and mingled breathing filled the air with warmth as Jungkook lifted his gaze up to meet Taehyung's
hooded eyes, filled with desire and love, just like his own.

The abstract art was full on display, letting the ocean and the world know, Taehyung is owned. He is his..

He just wrapped himself around Jungkook, not trying to move, not willing to bring the face up. He knew the consequences already and he had a little patience left. For tonight, he just wanted to feel safe and loved. Being in Jungkook's arms was already enough, tho he don't regret any of kiss neither hickey's. He appreciates everything if it's with Jungkook but there was a fear, an unknown fear.

"I'm sleepy and I don't have any plans to sleep here," Taehyung mumbled, still breathing heavily. "Ok, let me put you down." Jungkook smiled as he slowly lifted Taehyung up, to put him down at forecastle.

"I swear it was such a bad id-"

"I swear you loved it even if it was a bad idea, Just for you tho," Jungkook crosstalked. "Just how I had you all for myself, you feared falling Soo you just stayed still, I love bowsprit for existing." he chortled.

"No I wasn't scared, I just thought that you'll fall." Taehyung stated with a straight face.

"As if I don't know. Wanna sit there, once more?" Jungkook smirked.

"I'm just leaving, goodnight Captain." Taehyung really had nothing to say. He was still under Jungkook's trance and wasn't much aware of what he was doing or saying.

"Ye-a you can go, I've to check a few things. I'll sleep for some time then, we're going to see a new sunrise tommorrow." Jungkook said plainly, opposite to his desire, he just wanted him to be comfortable.

"Captain, don't work or worry too much. Everything is well planned. We're more then ready. Right?" Taehyung asked softly to which Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Go to sleep, then. We are supposed to wake up in few hours Soo just go and rest." Taehyung wasn't willing to leave and he won't accept this fact.