Chapter 46: Us

"ugh I'm gonna beat him, tommorrow. Atleast he should've come to meet me. Like he could've bothered himself to tell me about his day. I was actually worried and y'know it Joonie." Jin let out a deep sigh.

"Jungkook said that he's tired Soo none of us should disturb him and I saw Tae going to his room because y'know he still doesn't have any room." Namjoon told plainly.

"What an excuse, Namjoonah!! Anyways, was Jungkook happy?" Jin asked with concern.

"I swear he was smiling to himself and even blushing." Namjoon giggled.

"Oh God, Really? He was happy?!" His face immediately lit up.

"More then happy." Namjoon assured.

"It means Tae is happiest, glad. Really glad." Jin cheered up.

"Yes, now don't worry. Mind helping me with the list of ppl attending the ballroom function and then we will go out for a walk in outercourt." Namjoon's eyes squinted, dimples full on display, impossible for anyone to say no.

"Of course." Jin smiled warmly.

"Namjoon told me that he straightly went to his room and I'm actually worried. What if he's having a headache or what if things didn't went the way he planned." Yoongi was agitated.

"He can handle things well and none knows this better then you." Jimin tried to calm him down.

"Yes you're right. Ugh what if we go for a walk outside. I feel soo suffocated here." Yoongi asked to which Jimin immediately agreed.

"Whatever you say, Master!!" Jimin chuckled.

Tae laughed breathlessly as Jungkook threw him on the futon. "You're a brat and Y'know that." he whispered, making himself fall on that laughing mess, Kim Taehyung.   

"Just for you." Tae mumbled, still laughing until Jungkook moved dangerously close. "All for me!!" he whispered huskily, in his ear.

Those words ignited a flame in Taehyung's chest as he unconciously placed hand over his shoulder, moving him closer. Without saying a single word, they dived deep into each other's eyes. Time seemed to stop as Tae brought his hand up to tuck Jungkook's hair back, lovingly. Jungkook's long lashes, fixed upwards, not blinking even for a second, absorbing every inch of that beauty in eyes.

Jungkook felt a strong tug in his chest as his eyes caught a mole on Taehyung's nose. He slowly lowered his face, pressing lips over that little mole, heavy breathe tickling over Taehyung's lips.

A short small gasp left Taehyung's mouth as his body immediately reacted to that touch, legs semi conciously wrapping over Jungkook, hands pulling him over. "Am i not heavy?" Jungkook whispered, loving that little effort of Taehyung of bringing him closer.

Their chests heaved as Jungkook found himself situated in between Taehyung's legs. He hovered over Taehyung's slightly arched body, left hand running over Taehyung's waist, pulling him upwards and closer. His arms were like a magnet to that tiny waist, always willing to be wrapped around tete.

A wide smile played on Jungkook's lips as Taehyung shyly wrapped arms around Jungkook's neck, lips pouting. He immediately closed his eyes, following that heavy breathing, pressing lips over those pouty plum ones. Both of them cracked a smile as their lips parted, space still eliminated as they were close enough for their lips to maintain a slight touch.

Taehyung pulled him back down for another kiss with a surprising intensity. Both of them nearly ripping air from each other's lungs. Their lips moved against each other's frantically as breathly pants filled the dark silent balcony. They were in perfect harmony, movements creating a sensual dance.