Chapter 2: Forgotten?

"Captain.Jeon, they were all traitors!!We were only able to get the three of them while the two escaped into Jeju island and five of them are absolutely back to Mr. James because you're their biggest fear now. They absolutely used them to know much about you but pity to them because (wicked laugh) you're a mystery Jungkookah." Min yoongi reported to his one and only beloved cousin who's much more like a brother to him.

"I'LL CHOP THEM INTO PIECES," Jungkook made a deadly whisper.

His voice was more then enough to bury anyone feet's under the ground, abilities were just way beyond imagination.

Yoongi smirked as his ears heard that deadly whisper, he knew how deadly this game was going to be.

Jungkook who was just 20yo, was capable of killing hundreds in just one go and Min Yoongi was proud to raise such a man But- he was also proud of that inner child of Jungkook, which barely comes out but was there.

"I can't believe that this boy, right in front of me, my little gukkie, my boy Jungkook, is finally powerful enough to take his father's revenge. A day we all waited for." Yoongi smiled at the thought.

(After ten years, Jungkook was finally getting back to sail towards their actual homeland, to sail through the Pacific ocean, to get back- what belongs to him. He was ready!! Not just to live in the beauty of the sea but to go through the storms and thunders and end this deadly game by taking over their castle of  Valasia, by taking the revenge of his father, who was killed badly by none other then his own uncle- James...

This could be their first and last sailing towards Valasia- Russia. A sailing that was meant to end those deadly pirates who were a reason for many souls buried under the soil and to take over the land that definitely belonged to Jeon family.

"Minnn!!! Is everything ready? I don't want any mistakes." Jungkook asked sternly while Min Yoongi was smiling to himself, missing on to what jungkook asked.

"I asked something? Didn't I?" Jungkook asked with eyes now absolutely focused on his hyung.

"Ah sorry- what's it Jeon?" Yoongi asked getting back to the reality.

"Daydreaming isn't good for health- hyung!! It makes person work less and expect more ending up in making life worst then a shipwreck," Jungkook said lightly.

"Anyways- I want details about the men you looked for, at Jeju island. You better know that I do trust you but I am just curious about why... why You didn't got someone from here or someone we might know. Why people from Jeju?"

"It's because we can't trust anyone from here, anymore. Jungkook they decieved us because we trusted them thinking that they know us and we know them but ... Your uncle.. he's a clever man!! He can easily buy everyone's faith from here. He will indeed send people here, just to detect you... But Jeju-Nahh, they wouldn't even think of that."  Yoongi smirked.

"You never fail to impress me- but... Ugh leave it Min. When you've given it this much thought then you can do it all perfectly," Jungkook's lips formed a plain smile as he was satisfied with everything told to him.

"Yes jungkookie yes- we'll be leaving for the port tommorrow, early morning!! Now I want you to not worry about anything and do take some rest." Yoongi said in his affectionate voice, which was only there for Jungkook.

From the day Jungkook's eyes witnessed his father's death till now, he waited every second to be on the ship, walking on the same steps his father took and ending everything on his way.

They weren't the pirates in front of world's eyes, but traders. They were rich and respected. They had everything and that's what took his father away. That shipwreck, those deaths, that unforgettable incident from ten years back was all because they were good- they never did anything wrong- Jungkook believed.