Chapter 1: Flashback

Those teary eyes shined as he looked at the never ending sea, he moved his hand near to his neck just to hold the silver locket that looked more like an incomplete heart with the words carved on it, "You hold the key to my heart," holding it closer to his heart, he sighed "Were you even real?"

He really didn't knew for how long he enjoyed the silence between the sea and his calm exhaling until he felt a little Pat on his shoulder. He startled a bit and then calmly said, "Jiminah you scared me."

Jimin who was standing there for last ten minutes, noticing that black haired male, finally decided to interrupt and patted his shoulder.

"Taehyungie it's been long buddy, You really don't want Jin hyung to scold you for being late again or you really want him to?"

"Oh I didn't knew, it's almost dinner time, let's rush before he makes me sleep without that delicious food." Taehyung said plainly.

Jimin giggled as they rushed for the Pearl Harbour. (A hotel that was more like a home to these two boys. A place owned by their one and only Jin hyung who was more like an elder brother to them. Both of them were orphans as their parents died when they barely knew much about themselves. Jin's father brought them home and they were raised nicely along with Jin- their only comfort in this cruel world.)

Taehyung rushed towards a broad shouldered man who was in his late twenties and back hugged him while he was cleaning the leftovers on the table

"Hyungie sorry!! I'm late for dinner... Taehyung tried to speak but was soon cut out by Jin moving him away a little bit and whispering, "No wonder that sea is more amazing and beautiful then your Jin hyung that you spend hours looking at it."

Jimin giggled at his hyung's sassiness and said, "Yes hyung!! He is that kind of lover, y'know."

Taehyung gave him a death glare which didn't went unnoticed by Jin and he asked the boy to sit and eat the meal quietly otherwise he was going to sleep without dinner.

While Taehyung was slurping ramen, Jimin asked him if he was going to harbour, the next morning. As it was Saturday tommorrow and as far as he knows Taehyung, there wasn't a single Saturday when he didn't went to harbour just to see some new ship arriving and people leaving the ship to have some peaceful rest at the island, after long voyages and sea sickness.