Chapter 39: family

"I made you wait for years. I'll pay you back for the every tear you shed because of me. I'll pay you back all the love you missed in those past years .. I promise." He softly placed a kiss on Taehyung's head who was sound asleep in his arms. Taehyung had no idea when sleep took over him. The warmth of Jungkook's embrace just comforted him like nothing else ever did. It's been hours and he was still sound asleep, not knowing that Jungkook cried quietly, realizing and thanking fate that he is actually holding him after ten years. He finally had his Taehyung, back, all for him.

"It's been hours, they haven't eaten anything. I will call them and y'all better seat yourself for the dinner, in great Hall. I and Mr. Moon have prepared dinner. Let's eat together." Jin asked.

He then left to wake Taehyung and Jungkook up. The boy knew that Taehyung escaped to Jungkook's room, hours ago.

To his luck, the door wasn't locked but his heart did backflips as soon as his eyes caught Taehyung all wrapped up in Jungkook's arms, both of them sleeping peacefully. It just felt like they got the comfort they were seeking for years.

His eyes welled up as it wasn't the first time, he saw them like that. Years back, same Jungkook was holding Taehyung in the same way. It was scary at how history repeated itself but now it was much more beautiful. He just didn't wanted to wake them up Soo he left, letting them in their own safe place.

"How's he now? Isn't he coming to eat? You told me that he'll be fine till dinner but where's he?" Yoongi asked with concern.

"I don't like those who bombard me with questions and if you're this concerned, go and check him, yourself." Jin was somehow annoyed.

"Hyung, is everything fine? Anything disturbing you?" Jimin asked, knowing that there must be a reason behind that annoyance.

"I'm fine Jiminah, just eat well." he replied plainly.

"I'm sorry I was just worried." Yoongi added. None was expecting it but it really calmed things, down. "It's okay baby master." Jin said nonchalantly.

"Gross" Yoongi mumbled. They all ended up laughing.

"What's Soo funny? Mind sharing." Jungkook made an appearance.

"Your best friend just said "sorry" for being a pain in ass." Jin replied with a smug smile.

"Not gonna Believe." Jungkook let out a chuckle as he seated himself, to eat.

"My boy knows me," Yoongi smirked.

"Ugh whatever, btw where's Tae?" Jin asked in a much serious tone.

"He is sleeping."

Flashback

"Tae?" Jungkook whispered lowly, tucking his hair back. "Wake up, tete!! We have lots to complete."

Tho Taehyung was half awake now but he didn't bothered himself to answer and Jungkook knew it. "wake up right now. It's Captain's order." Jungkook asked sternly.

"Ugh just give me ten more minutes." he whined.

"Not even a second, get up, quickly." Jungkook really tried his best to not to lose it in front of whiny tete.

"You go now, I'll come later." Taehyung announced as he lifted himself off from Jungkook.

"You're going to sleep more?" Jungkook asked softly. "Ye- ye- yess."

"Ok sleep." Jungkook stood up to leave. He knew that he can't win from him and if he stays more even for a second, he will lose all his uwus.

"I love you." Taehyung mumbled which brought an instant smile on Jungkook's face making him mumble, "I love you too" with the widest smile.