Chapter 41: handsome kim

"Jhope, get him one of the best outfit. It mustn't be much heavy neither cheap. Just perfect for him, you getting my point?" Jungkook asked cheerfully.

"Go ahead, just pick one for him. I've arranged the closet for Tommorrow. Bro do you even know how hard it was for them, to prepare outfits for tommorow's coronation, in such short period of time?" Jhope was absolutely annoyed now. It was 2:00 am in the morning and Jungkook still had no plans to sleep.

"Oh okay okay I got it. I would've postponed it but y'know we just need to talk to them, asap. It's not like passing on the responsibilities, it's taking over them. We've to." Jungkook blabbered.

"Woah now where's this coming from? As if I don't know this all? Weren't we talking about outfits?" Jhope chuckled.

"Yeah." Jungkook laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Umm, ok I choose this for him."

Jungkook took out a white outfit, the most decent and comfy among the rest ones

Jungkook took out a white outfit, the most decent and comfy among the rest ones. "Good job, he'll look godly." Jhope chuckled.

"Btw we can arrange a ballroom function later on, then you can get him the most beautiful dress. For now, you really didn't need to." Jhope added with a sigh.

"Btw Jungkook weren't you supposed to check your outfit? People are coming to listen you, to see you." Jhope was done.

"Hyung, I have chosen it. Ok ok I'll go now before you actually kick me out." Jungkook giggled.

"Such a hopeless lover." Jhope threw a cushion at Jungkook as he left the room.

"Ahh hopeless lover are you going to your room now?" Jungkook talked to himself as he walked towards his room, mind occupied with Taehyung's thoughts, smile full on display.

Will he be up? Is he really there? What if he isn't sleeping yet? Was I being rude or was I making him compel to do so. Doesn't he wanted it?

Jungkook opened the door to catch the sight of Taehyung sleeping peacefully, all covered up in duvet. He felt an instant tug in his chest while a smile played on his lips.

"My handsome Kim." Jungkook whispered as he placed himself beside Taehyung, "mind sharing the duvet with me, Tete."

Despite the fact that Taehyung was sleeping, he was conscious enough to hear Jungkook. He instantly loosened the grip on duvet, making space for Jungkook to shift in.

"Are you awake?" he mumbled.

Taehyung moved his head in a no, getting into a more comfortable posture.

"Soo cute." Jungkook chuckled, bringing him into a warm embrace, "you're Soo irresistible. May lord help me."

He soon drifted off to sleep.

______

There was a huge crowd gathered in great Hall, waiting to see their new Captain and beloved King. Jeon.