Chapter 47: idiot

Taehyung woke up, still enveloped in Jungkook's arms. A gratified smile played on his lips as he snuggled into Jungkook's chest, thinking about every moment he had with the person he loves the most.

"It looks like someone is enjoying it just way too much?!" Jungkook mumbled, embracing Tae tightly in arms, hand running down the fine strands of his hair.

"Waewhat?" Tae pouted, eyes half open.

"Being in my embrace." Jungkook announced with a smug smile.

"More then anything else." Tae told confidentally, propping over Jungkook's chest, hearts be beating loud and clear.

"You're Soo loud." Tae cracked a smile, looking straight into Jungkook's eyes.

"And what's the topic?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Your heart." Tae chuckled.

"Yea it's hopeless, nothing can be done for it to be calm since the moment it got you." Jungkook sighed with a chuckle.

"Are you worried about it?" Tae teased.

"Of course not." Jungkook exclaimed, rolling over the duvet with Tae covered up beneath his arms.

"I'll be much busy today as I've to check the arrangements for coronation party and Bam told me that there are some clashes over specific islands soo I need to sort those things out too and I might ask someone to sail towards those islands and consider the situation soo- in conclusion, I deserve a kiss." Jungkook finally breathed out.

"You what." Tae laughed out loud, adoring the fact that Jungkook told that all just to get a kiss in return.

"And you won't be able to meet me, all day or even late at night." Jungkook added with a chuckle.

"Whatanidiot!!" he mumbled, pecking Jungkook's lips.

"I really am." Jungkook agreed pressing lips over Taehyung's but it lasted no longer then 30 seconds as Tae broke it with a chuckle.

"Can we kiss without brushing teeth?" Tae wheezed.

"I'm fine with the taste. What about you?" Jungkook laughed.

"Just because you did that long speech and just because you want it, Soo badly. I'm fine with it." Tae teased.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "you are absolutely fine with everything but you don't say. Nevermind!"

"Now crave for my kisses, all day." Jungkook added with a pout, lifting himself up to leave.

"Whywouldi?!" Tae mumbled, Pulling Jungkook back to place kisses all over his face.

Jungkook pouted waiting for Tae to kiss those plum lips and he finally did, leaving Jungkook in a pure bliss.

"I love you. Take care till we kiss again." Tae teased.

"A great motivation to do well." Jungkook smirked, finally getting up to leave.

"No need to be more romantic with the surroundings!! Have your breakfast soon and be fine. I love you too." Jungkook ordered, walking towards the great chamber and downstairs.

"Jealousy is a disease." Tae murmured, smiling to himself.

He just wanted to stay there, a little more. It just felt Soo safe and fine. The place and the duvet has special scent which he could name as Jungkook's. He could feel the warmth of Jungkook's presence, rolled up in those blankets. He could feel the seeds of love being watered, he could feel falling in love, more day by day.

It's been long since Jungkook slept this peacefully. It's been long since Jungkook felt this safe and fine. It's been long since Jungkook slept without being hurt about the past. His present was as beautiful as it could be. Thus, Jungkook was greeted with a beautiful dawn, all motivated for the beautiful days waiting for him.