Chapter 31: revenge

"whoever did this will pay for it with his own blood," Jungkook made a deadly whisper as he forcefully hit the table, with his fist. "I wonder who got the nerves to do so. Drake is alone in this shit. As far as we have his activity track, he is the only traitor and he can't be after this. He wouldn't like to get himself in such danger and why would be try to kill Seokjinie. No way it can't be him. Ughhhh I'm going to find you whoever you're." Jungkook was burning with rage.

"Jungkookie open the door. Jin is concious now. He wanna see you!! Please be quick," Jhope knocked at the great cabin's door for the fifth time. Jungkook had himself locked in, for the last three hours. He was absolutely upto Something.

"Oh Thank God!!" Jungkook exclaimed in joy as he rushed to the door. "Have you told Taehyung about this?" Jungkook asked impatiently.

"Not yet! As soon as he opened his eyes, he called out your name Soo Namjoon sent me to call you and dude you took centuries to open the door."

"Oh let's go then." Jungkook rushed towards the quarter cabin, ignoring Jhope's last question.

"How are you feeling now? What's with calling Jungkookie? Has he done something wrong? Ugh are you feeling pain?" Namjoon bombarded him with Questions.

"Calm down joonie. I think I'm fine now. Y'all need to know something but I want to share it with Jungkook first."

"Whatever it is, believe me it's not more important than your health now. Please take rest and no need to talk much. Your voice is already aching my heart. It's low and it feels like the cheer in it, just died." Namjoon expressed in a cracked voice.

"Someone is worrying alot, I see. I won't leave that someone any soon and I'm here to cheer that someone up to the point, that it gets annoying." Jin tried his best to sound cheerful.

Namjoon passed him the warmest smile as tears filled his eyes. That wasn't just a wound that Seokjin got, it was an emotion that tied knots in his body. It was an arrow that pierced his heart. It was an assurity that he can't live without him. It was to clear his doubts for his love for Seokjin..

"Jooniee- pls.." Jin tried to sit but ended up moaning because of pain. "Who asked you to move? It will take time to heal properly and you know that." Namjoon fake scolded.

"What else you were expecting me to do when those precious eyes got filled by tears," his every word was laced with love and care.

"Ugh no it was just out of my hands. Y'know what... I lov... ..."

The door opened with a loud thud. Jungkook rushed in along with Jhope.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked with concern.

"Oh can't you see I'm ready for the war, Mr. Punk." Jin replied sarcastically.

"Have your sarcasm saved for some other time. I'm serious for now. Do you even know how worried we were?"

"Mr. Punk, should I say sorry for being stabbed? Anyways I'm fine now Soo don't worry... googiee." Jin teased.

There was a complete silence for few seconds. The last word was something that made three of them in some kind of processing.

"Wow now I'm googie from Mr. Punk. I want to celebrate." Even tho that nickname always did wonders to his heart, he took it lightly.

"You were and are googiee but sometimes you act like punk and evil." Jin said vaguely.

"Wow I'm Soo cool," Jungkook added with a smirk.  "Now tell me.. what's it? You called me even before your baby brothers." his playful tone immediately turned into serious one.