Chapter 25: plan

"explain!!" Jungkook walked back. "I mean, use him to send the letters, you want them to read. You can misguide them. I've read in stories. It's like you can make them believe on a totally different thing. You can surprise them. They won't know that we're using Drake, their own man against them." Taehyung explained with a smug smile.

Jungkook's face lit up. He didn't just liked the idea, he loved it. "Idk much but if you're writing a letter to someone in Valasia, then say something totally opposite or something that will benefit you. Keep on sending and receiving letters, secretly to your men. Keep them away from Drake but the ones you want him to read." Taehyung giggled after giving him a million dollar idea.

Jungkook passed him a sincere smile, that really said, "I'm proud of you. Thank you."

"I loved the idea sm. It's not just the idea, it's a plan to our absolute win." Jungkook exclaimed with a smug smile.

"You're already well planned, Captain. I didn't knew that you were in contact with Valasians, already!!"

"Ofc how can I just sail towards those wolves without having lions, ready for the attack."

"Btw what you did today, is quite impressive. Please tell me that you're this intelligent and I'm really not dreaming." Jungkook added with a pressed smile.

"Forget what I said, forget Drake. Let them cheat on you." Taehyung pouted.

"No baby I will make Drake pay for what he did to you. I was dying to make the one suffer, who made you suffer." Jungkook's face didn't showed much emotions but his words were laced with emotions, love and care. It was something that ignited a low burn in Taehyung's stomach. Something that made him feel happy and loved. Something he never expected.

"He will die by your sword but before that you will kill them all by your counter attack, in the same way, they did." Taehyung tried to keep the topic.

"He will." Jungkook made a deadly whisper.

"Anyways- how's your arm now? Does this still hurts?" Jungkook asked a little politely.

"Yes it hurted badly when I moved but I think it will be better soon." he softly smiled.

"Yes it will be fine butt not soon, if you keep on moving and doing things that you shouldn..

"But what I did that I shouldn't be doing?" Taehyung crosstalked. "I moved because I wanted to be a good pirate who's faithful to his Captain and cares for everything."

"Oh- Soo that's the case. Then I should be a good Captain, too. Let me bring you something to eat." he stood up to go for the galley.

"Kim Taehyung the person who was sitting right here, with you, wasn't Captain Jeon!! Believe me." Taehyung talked to himself.

If he keeps on calling me baby and passing me soft smiles, this often, For sure I'm going to end up suffering with butterflies and red cheek disease. What does he want huh? Taehyung you're Soo helpless right now. That evil.. yeah but nice man is getting on your nerves. In conclusion, Taehyung's thoughts were confused like him.

Jungkook was still not over the fact that it was Drake who was being unfaithful at his back. As far as he could join dots, the pirate attack was also because of him. Jungkook finally understood that why there was only, one giant ship to attack them. Most probably because they underestimated the power of few men at Captain Tan and how they believed that they will hijack the ship, faraway from Queen Anne. This all made sense.

He couldn't be thankful enough for Taehyung's bravery. He saved them, indeed. A single traitor could be the reason of their failure but now, Taehyung's plan made everything an absolute success.