Chapter 4: Pirates?

"Take four of the men with you and find him. We're not going anywhere without him!!" Yoongi ordered Bogum, their trustworthy pirate who was assigned with the task of staying at Jeju island for the last ten years.

Bogum was a 27yo Mr. Jeon's most trustworthy pirate. He was the one who conveyed Seokjin the message of yoonkimin coming up to get gukkie. He was the regular customer at pearl harbour and was closest to Taehyung.

He was a trader for island's people but his actual job was to report everything done by black haired Kim Taehyung to Min

He was a trader for island's people but his actual job was to report everything done by black haired Kim Taehyung to Min. Yoongi, his new captain after Mr.Jeon's death!! He has indeed dedicated his whole life to Jeon's.

"Sure my Captain." Bogum walked towards the library while Min Yoongi headed towards the rocky beach.

"Please let me go!! I haven't done anything wrong. Please I want to go to hyung." Taehyung pleaded as Jungkook dragged him towards the harbour.

"Stop talking or else I'll cut your tongue!" Jungkook said lowly.

"You're Soo evil." Taehyung whispered as tears rolled down his cheeks.

He tried to get out of Jungkook's grip but failed badly. Fear wasn't the only thing he was feeling then.

"Bogum?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as his eyes caught Bogum stopping in their way.

"Captain, Master. Min sent us after you-" Bogum said courageously after breath hitching at the sight.

"He worries much, Doesn't he? Tell him that Kris is dead now and Jungkook will be back in a while and yes.. Take this coward with you. He is too loud."

Jungkook finally loosened his grip from Taehyung's arm just to push him towards Bogum who was trying to process everything.

"Bogum hyung?" Taehyung whispered in those familiar hands.

"Sure captain," Bogum said obediently not listening to that slight whisper by Kim Taehyung, as he dragged Taehyung towards the harbour while Jungkook took the other way.

"Can't you please stay quiet oh my God Taehyung you almost made my life on risk along with yours," Bogum finally speaked out.

Taehyung gathered all the energy to look at that person whom he thought to be someone else at the recent interaction.

"I'm sorry but you need to stay quiet for the sake of your life. They will do nothing to you, I promise. Just be obedient!!" Bogum added.

Bb-ut are you a .. a bad person? Taehyung tried to form words.

"No Taehyungie it's not like that, yes I work for them but it has nothing to do with our friendship. Right? You're going to be safe, Please don't be scared," Bogum said plainly as they reached the harbour.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight of that giant ship, he has indeed never seen such big ship before.. but what caught Taehyung's attention, more, was "Jolly Rogger" Pirate's flag, which he has only seen in books.