Chapter 27: Say Jungkook

"Taehyungie y'know what, hyung scolded me today, it's just alottt. I can't understand that why he's doing Soo, he should know that we're grown up now." Jimin pouted while complaining about Seokjin to Taehyung.

"Jiminie I'm not buying your bullshit against Hyungie. He has the right to worry and look you're always with your so called crush, Min Yoongi." Taehyung totally dismissed the idea of whining and complaining about their big hyung.

"And what about him? He is always with Namjoon hyung. That's unfair tete. You're taking his side, I see that you love him more then me." Jimin pouted as he unwrapped his arms from Taehyung. Both of them were finally going to sleeping together.

"He scolded me too but idiot you're blind in Yoongi's love that you find hyung's love, annoying." He rolled his eyes.

"Ok pabo, our Jin hyung is the best." Jimin giggled making Taehyung giggle in unison.

"Idiot why aren't you wearing that necklace now? Is it a sign of getting someone new?" Jimin asked finally noticing that bare neck without locket.

"Oh it's safe with me. Actually I was feeling weak because of it. I just made a bet that I can live without it."

"Tell me that you've won the bet." Jimin crosstalked.

"Yes I've won it." Taehyung replied as his lips formed a softest smile.

"Proud of you my chingu. Now let's just hope for everything to be best, as we reach Valasia." Jimin said softly as he yawned. The boys were sleepy and soon drifted to their dreamlands.

The next morning, Jungkook gathered all the pirates to address them about his further plan and ofc Drake was there too. "I want Y'all to know that things aren't any better in Valasia. We may face more attacks just like yesterday as we enter the Valasian territory, the day after tommorrow. I want Y'all to be ready for any situation. If things get worse, I assure Y'all that I won't risk your lives. I'll give y'all the promised coins and I promise Y'all a safe journey back, till then- be faithful. "

"Drake as you've already sent one of my letter to Valasia, send another one too. Rn I've to talk to Min, Soo get my work done." Jungkook called him out just to handle him the letter, giving him the orders lowly.

That idiot thinks that he can give me orders and I'll obey. Drake thought as he left with the letter.

"I've handed him the letter, now let's see what we get back in return. For now, Namjoon, write a letter to Soobin and tell him that we'll be there in a week and we'll enter the Valasian territory, in two days." Jungkook told everyone about the recent progress.

"That idiot may die soon. Ugh I'm Soo angry at him." Seokjin mumbled which almost everyone heard and cracked, laughing.

"Cute" Namjoon squirted his eyes while giggling at that adorable big boy. "Jimin come with me, we were supposed to check the weapon store." Yoongi asked plainly which made Jimin blush. "He asked you to go with him to the weapon store, not bedroom." Taehyung whispered slightly, noticing his friend's cheeks turning slightly pink.

"It's the samee-" Jimin replied as he walked away with Yoongi, widest smile full on display.

"Your brother litterally drools over him." Jhope chuckled while addressing. "Then you should watch Yoongi, eye fcking him from far." Seokjin replied in annoyance, tho he made a point.

They all ended up laughing. Things don't feel hard and trials aren't a big deal when you have someone to hold onto your hand and they were the hands, they could hold on. They had each other and that's what mattered the most.

Jungkook was completely lost in his thoughts, eyes sticked to a never ending ocean, hair moving slightly with the cold breeze. His lips were kind of blue because of the cold, it was just the start of August and he was shivering. "How can he look at it for hours, without getting tired?" Jungkook talked to himself while having a flashback of all those fresh memories, he had with that particular boy.