"This is ridiculous. So the self-proclaimed King of the humans is using human lives as hostages?" With every word from Frankenstein, the shame crawls slowly on the First Elder who fell silent.

"A punk who talked so big about being willing to do anything for the sake of the humans... I told you, didn't I? The ones who harm human beings the most are people like you, not other species..." Frankenstein grunts before releasing an attack which cuts off the 1st Elder's arm swiftly and neatly, making the Third Elder flinch. Reina can feel her frustrations bubbling up and overflowing but she has to control herself.

'We have to find those weapons. I'll do anything even if it means that I have to fly along the sky for days.'

'We'll find them.' Frankenstein reassures her.

"This sucks but we have no other choice." Muzaka stated, he doesn't really care much about humans but his people are still living on this planet, he cannot afford to let anyone destroy it.

"Screw off." The two Elders look at Muzaka with pure shock.

"...Or do you want me to beat you up before letting you go?" He asked.

"Remember, people like you disappearing is the best thing for the humans..." Frankenstein added.

Everyone glares at the two as they leave the territory.

"Sir Muzaka, is it really fine to just let them go?" Lunark asked.

"We don't have a choice. If it really is a powerful weapon just like what you guys described, it would not only target the humans but also us." Frankenstein clenches his fists as he thought of the damage that those people inflicted on his family.

"Anyway, why are you all here?" He asked after realizing that the Clan Leaders are here too.

"We were on our way to Lukedonia for our wedding but Frankenstein has to give you and your medical records to the werewolves first before leaving." Reina explained.

"Frankenstein...? What do you mean?"

"Frankenstein was the one who healed you." Raizel interjected, looking so smug.

"Ahh, that explains why I feel so much better." The former lord nodded, satisfied with his condition.

"Our job here is done, we have to go back now." Reina sadly smiles before looking at Frankenstein.

"Back? Why do you have to go back?" Lunark asked.

"With a threat like this, wedding is not really something to be prioritized." And Reina knows it. As a Noblesse, she is obligated to put others before herself. They have to look for those weapons to be able to destroy them before the Union can even use them again.

"We can protect your place in the meantime, that's the least we can do to pay you back with everything you have done for us." Lunark offered.

"And you also have to give a full report of what happened to your sister." Muzaka tries to encourage the princess who looks completely deep in thought.

"We're going to Lukedonia." Raizel stated before turning his back.

"Master/Raizel" The couple calls out to him, stopping him at his tracks.

"That's not the way towards the plane."

~~~

Frankenstein sat on the pilot seat while his passengers settle down on their seats except for Reina who insisted to sit next to him.

"Tao." He started as soon as the call got connected.

"Boss?!" The humans exclaim making Reina giggle. They sounded like children who are lost and just found their mother.