Chapter 47: idiot

Start from the beginning

"Where's Tae? Is he fine?" Jin bombarded him with questions as Jungkook seated himself for breakfast.

"Hyung he is all fine and happy. How can he not be happy to have his googiee back." Jungkook passed him a warm smile. 

Jungkook replied softly opposite to Jin's expectation of getting a frustrated answer. Nevertheless, he was happy.

"I'm really glad." Jin told softly.

"I'm glad too!!" Jimin announced as he entered the dinning area.

"Btw you really didn't needed to go hard on him that he couldn't even join us for breakfast." Jimin chuckled, seating himself opposite to Jungkook.

"The hell you did Jungkook?" Jin raised an eyebrow, completely shocked at Jimin's statement.

"And you still believe in him after all those years." Jungkook chuckled.

"Jimin?" Jin gave him a death glare.

"Hyung I just assumed." He let out a low chuckle, scratching the back of head.

"Yes you can assume but I am not amused by your hyung being pissed and worried, for nothing." Jungkook smirked.

"For nothing you said?" Jin finally seated himself to eat.

"Yes because your brother loves me and he won't mind-" Jungkook speaked with a mouth full of food.

"Dare to hurt him, I'll chop you." Jin crosstalked.

Jikook cracked up, laughing hard. It wasn't supposed to be funny but it really did something to them.

"Hyung why don't you adopt me aswel. I swear I'm not that bad." Jungkook pressed a smile, pouting innocently.

"Ok but that's emotional." Jimin added.

"Do you really think that I don't care for you?" Jin asked politely, eyes showing affection already.

"Hyung that's called blackmailing and you're in." Jimin chuckled, almost done with eating.

"I'm asking the same from you, Jimin." Jungkook added.

"Now that's some serious sht. Captain you are a heartthrob since forever and we love you."

"Kookie, you've no idea how badly I wanted to see you, to find you. Just how badly I begged life to give me a chance to see you again, with taetae. My favourite beings looking way beyond perfect, when together." Jin let out a deep sigh, smile visible on lips.

"Hopefully I didn't took much long?" Jungkook whispered, warmly rubbing hand over Seokjin's, which was placed on table, delicately.

"What has gotten into you?" Jin chuckled, carresing Jungkook's hand.

"Just being the old googie y'all missed." Jungkook replied plainly.

"I can't handle this. I'm gonna sob." Jimin got up to go beside Jungkook.

"We love you for who you're and believe me, you never changed." Jin assured, placing a kiss on Jungkook's hand.

"Captain, can I hug you pretty quick please? I'm going to cry already." Jimin mumbled poking Jungkook's arm.

"Mr. Park know your limits and maintain a distance. Stand up straight!!" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Youmustbekidding" Jimin mumbled, tears pooling in eyes as he stood up straight.

Jungkook didn't took another second to embrace that little mochi in arms. "Just be happy always. I treasure you guys. This wasn't a journey to Valasia but a journey of getting back a family."