Chapter 44: loved

Start from the beginning

"Areyouserious?" Taehyung screamed, placing hand over mouth.

"Will you marry me? I already promised, I won't leave you." Jungkook smirked but his expressions softened immediately noticing Taehyung's watery eyes.

"Oh Soo you will," Jungkook smiled warmly as he held Taehyung's hand to put the ring, "I don't need your permission, right?"

"I don't want to wake up." Taehyung cried.

"Ok just don't, let's live in this dream, forever." Jungkook chuckled, placing ring in Taehyung's delicate finger.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung stepped forward, placing head over Jungkook's shoulder, hand placed over his chest, crumpling shirt in fist.

"Yes" Jungkook smiled warmly, embracing him in arms.

"Nothing." Taehyung mumbled, breathing heavily.

"I got it already, no need to say anything. I love you." Jungkook assured, rubbing circles at his back.

"Let's stay like this." Tae asked lowly, getting comfortable in his embrace.

"As long as you want." Jungkook whispered, placing kiss over his soft hair.

They stayed like this for long, no exchange of words, nothing. Just two hearts beating together. Just two bodies seeking comfort in each other's embrace.

"This is Soo precious to me." Taehyung mumbled, kissing Jungkook's shoulder before lifting the face up.

"All for my precious bear." Jungkook gave him a warm smile.

"I love you," Tae mumbled, "It's getting dark and we haven't visited the village, yet? Is it really not a dream?"

"I love you too and believe me, dreams can come true," Jungkook pulled him towards a huge rock. "Sun is about to set, let's watch it together."

"And you think it's beautiful than something I've my eyes on." Taehyung smirked.

"You're a flirt." Jungkook teased, pulling Taehyung in a backhug.

"It hurts because you called my love, flirt." Tae pouted.

"I'll apologize for it, later. For now let's get it." Jungkook smiled, smirk visible on his face.

"This face is really upto something." Tae chuckled.

"Y'know well!!" Jungkook added instantly.

They watched the rosy sunset, together, in each other's embrace, after years and this time the surroundings, in fact, everything was changed. The only thing that was same and mutual was their love. There was a whole minute of silence, just two eyes witnessing the sunset. Little did they know, the whole universe also stopped, to witness their moment of love.

"Let's go now." Jungkook said cheerfully as he turned around Taehyung, to lift him up.

"Icanwalkletmedownnn" Tae panicked.

Jungkook chuckled, lifting him higher.

"FckI'mgoingtofallohGodputmedown"

"You think?" Jungkook teased, "look up."

"Whatanevil!!"

"Stop blabbering and look up." Jungkook asked in his deep, low voice.

"What's it?" Tae pouted, making an eye contact with Jungkook. Arms wrapped around his neck, hem of the collar in a fist.

Jungkook gestured him to move closer to which Taehyung quickly obeyed, unconciously. "More!!" Jungkook added.

"Perfect!!" Jungkook immediately pecked his lips, not giving him a second chance to rethink his act.