Chapter 42: Visit?

Start from the beginning

"Just look at your face. Hahaha why are you soo adorable?" Jungkook was dying of uwuing.

"Ye- yes." Taehyung tried to smile because of course he wanted to go and with Jungkook, it would be absolutely worth it. He still wasn't over that betrayal.

____

"Just leave already!! I don't even wanna talk to any of you and Jimin you just go and- ugh I hate you too!!" Taehyung almost cried.

"We did this for you because we knew that Jungkook wants to go with you. Look, he already delayed his plan just to go with you. Stop acting dumb." Jin tried his best to assure him about their fair act.

"But what about me? You people should've asked me." Taehyung wasn't in any mood to listen.

"Tae, you're going to love us for what we did. Please don't make me expose anything." Jimin blabbered.

"What?" Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Woah Jimin, no need to bring up any lies to make him talk." Jin scolded.

"Yes," Taehyung pouted.

Jimin facepalmed himself in his mind.
"Ok I'm Soo sorry bear. Now please let me choose the outfit for you. Let me doll you up? Pleaseee." He knew how to calm things down.

"But aren't you supposed to leave before me?" Tae asked, still confused and sad.

"Ofc, we will leave after making sure that you look breathtaking." Jimin smirked.

"Why I feel Soo dumb?!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"You're not dumb!! Now listen to whatever Jimin says. I'll go and get ready." Jin smiled, leaving them with their never ending arguments.

"Ugh ok." Taehyung sighed.

"Ok Soo what's the plan? What do you wanna wear? Jimin asked, showing him a number of outfits, nicely arranged in the wardrobe.

"Ohmygodthisisfreakingawesome."
Taehyung squealed.

"Yes, now let me choose one for you." Jimin smiled.

"Yes, I got one

"Yes, I got one. You're going to wear this, for sure!!" Jimin hopped in excitement.

"Are you kidding me? Is it a date or something? Bro it's just a visit to village. Idiot, it's just too much!!" Taehyung asked.

"Yes it is, now wear this!! I don't want any excuses." Jimin stated blantly.

"TfjiminIamnotwearingthis" Tae blurted.