Chapter 37: googiee

Start from the beginning

"Arrr What a brat!!" Jungkook exclaimed as he successfully tried to sit up, Taehyung still clinging to his chest, not lifting his face up.

"yes go ahead, stay like this and break your neck," Jungkook teased.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked in pout, lifting the face up, still wet with tears.

"I want you to stop crying because it's aching my heart." Jungkook said softly, wiping away his tears. His act immediately made him lower the gaze and before he could proceed further, Jungkook pulled him in a hug.

"Come here my little bear." Jungkook softly kissed his hair, embracing him in arms.

Taehyung comfortably placed himself between Jungkook's arms, loving the affection and comfort the other radiates.

There was no exchange of words as both of them enjoyed the complete silence and warmth of each other's presence. "Tete," Jungkook finally speaked.

"Hmm?"

"Who rescued me when I got Unconcious?" Jungkook asked.

"Tete? Locket? That face? My promise? Ah where did I left him? Jungkook you promised him!! Hyung promised you? I loved him. Ugh wherever you're please be safe, be fine, be happy." Jungkook's mind was bombarding him with several unanswered questions and thoughts. His mind was taking him to his past, where he no longer lives.

Jungkook's eyes got filled with tears at the memories and his head started aching again. It wasn't good for him. One needs to get over the past and for jungkook it was more then a need. "That locket, where's that locket?"

"Ah that was me, Yeonjun and Soobinie." Taehyung replied.

"Have you seen a locket? I had it? Umm yes- I had it in my hands. Where's it?" Jungkook asked, his head was just getting heavier by the stress.

"Locket? What kind of locket, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked with a questioning face.

"Ah nothing." Jungkook sighed as he placed his head on the bed's headboard. "What's it? Is anything disturbing you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook was about to reply with a no when his eyes caught a silver shiny thing, placed on the side table, beside aid box. Yes it was the locket.

"Taehyungie wait-" Jungkook pressed Taehyung aside just to pick the locket.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw that the locket was none other then his precious gift by Googiee. "Oh God Jungkook where did you got this? It's mine!!"

Jungkook paused right at the moment. He just couldn't believe his ears. Tete? My tete?

"What's this doing with you? How come I lost it?" Taehyung teared up.

"Who gave it to you?" Jungkook asked, trying his best to keep calm, still comatose.

"My little googiee. I had a googiee like you. Y'know what? He loved me Soo much but he left me, I don't believe it tho. I think that was just a dream but I missed him. Every day, every year, I craved to be with him. I dreamt of sea's and oceans, I dreamt to find him, someday. It's still okay, I have you, now. I just wish all the happiness for him." Taehyung blabbered. It wasn't even in his hands, he just loved him Soo talking about him was comforting and he wouldn't even know how it was always alotttt.

Tears were now rolling down Jungkook's cheeks. "It seems like you loved him, alot?"

"Yes, I loved him but not more then I love Jungkook, who's with me." Taehyung cracked a smile.

"He loved you too but Jungkook loves you more." Jungkook whispered lowly as he placed Taehyung's hand in his, placing a soft kiss over it.

"Yes, I know it, my Googiee, my Captain." Taehyung mumbled, wiping away the tears.

Lord knows how Jungkook handled the pain and happiness, he felt at the moment.

"Come here, come into my arms. I won't leave you ever." Jungkook said lowly, voice cracked and rough. He then opened his arms for Taehyung.

Taehyung obeyed as he threw himself in Jungkook's arms, wrapping arms around Jungkook's neck, making him fall on the bed.
Before Jungkook could get a second to breathe, Taehyung completely crawled over him, wrapping himself around him.

"I love you ok. Stop crying. Now you're my googiee, my everything. Understood." Taehyung giggled as he nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook fully wrapped arms around Taehyung, consuming up the pain he felt because of the cut, he had on arm.

It felt like time has just stopped for them. A reel of memories was moving in Jungkook's mind as he he tightly held Taehyung in arms. He just realized that he was with him always, either it was physically or virtually. He just simply closed his eyes, feeling the comfort that moment had.

It felt like someone has placed an ointment over every wound, every pain, Taehyung suffered, for years. His heart just got that little piece of peace, he was finding in oceans and dreams. He felt complete.

Finally, he was in those arms he craved to be in, for years.

If there's true love then every force of the world gets United in making it a forever, everlasting story....