Chapter 36: Forever

Start from the beginning

The assailant attacked again and this time it gave Jungkook a slight cut on the arm.

Despite the fact that Jungkook was dealing with an unbearable headache and despite the fact that he got a cut on arm, he managed to get that sinful head off with his own sword. "I don't want to leave you, I want to stay by your side." Thus, he was supposed to be fine.

He then left the courtyard. "God, please protect my loved ones. I don't want anything else."

He slowly walked towards the pillars, near moat. He was getting unconcious due to pain. He then closed his eyes as he seated himself beside the pillar, using it as a support.

"I love you Captain," these words immediately pulled a smile on his face.

You're evil but I like you. I want to go with you. Don't say such weird things. There's no last without start. Googie I was scared. Please save me. Don't kill that birdie. Jungkook- close your eyes. I guess I've told ya already that such thing won't happen, ever. Oh- ii I am sooRry captain. I just disturbed your sleep. I just came to ask about your health. Get well soon. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. Now all he wanted was, his Taehyung. He was least bothered about pain as his mind kept on reminding him about Taehyung.

He felt something under him as he comforted himself beside the pillar, seeking comfort that only Taehyung could give him.

As he picked that thing up, he felt a sharp pain in head. It was a heart locket with an empty space for a key. It had the words carved on it, "You hold the key to my heart." It absolutely looked like the missing piece of the locket he had, safely placed in his wooden box with the word "forever" carved on it.

He unconciously brought it closer to his heart, holding it tightly in hands.

"Googie I'm scared. Googiee's arms are always around tete. Taetae, I've the key to your heart. I will come back. Don't cry because googiee will be hurt. Googiee is always there, don't be scared."

Jungkook was now getting Unconcious because of that unbearable headache while his mind kept on giving him flashbacks about his past, with a very dark and beautiful side.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he could now see his father taking the last breathes, holding jungkook's hand. "My jungkook, my son, my googieee, dad lov-es y-ou.."

His heart clenched at the next flashback of him running away leaving a teary eyed boy. "I promise I'll come to you."

"Taetae," Jungkook cried out. "Mom, Dad!!"

Jungkook unconciously formed the words, "I promise," as he closed his eyes and passed out, blood spurting out his arm, locket held tightly in fist.

_________

"Soobin please find him. Please find my jungkookie." Taehyung cried out as they kept up with their search for Jungkook. "Where are you?" Tae screamed out loud, his heart be calling for the beat.

"He is here but we can't see him, yet. Don't worry," Yeonjun replied softly.

"He's madly in love with our Captain. Ugh I wish him Goodluck." Soobin whispered to Yeonjun as they walked towards the castle's backyard. "He's worrying alot. I believe Captain is chopping, heads off." Yeonjun added.