Chapter 31: revenge

Start from the beginning

"Ahh I want them to see me in a better Condition, me with no stuttering and a bright fa.."

"Why it sounds like a boyfriend thing?" Jungkook crosstalked.

"As if you're jealoused." Jhope teased.

"Ok continue." Jungkook ignored.

"Drake- it's Drake who gave me this wound. Kill him before he ruins everything..

"What?" The three of them crosstalked in unison.

"Yes he was rushing back after, probably, overhearing our discussion. Maybe he was spying on us. He was talking to himself, "how dare they to decieve us. I've to tell Mr. James." He for sure, was going to write a letter Soo I just took my dagger and rushed to end him. I successfully gave him a wound on his both hands. He wasn't expecting it at all but.. he gave one to me too. Nvm, now I can feel my Taehyungie's pain." Seokjin spitted out all in just one go.

"Even if he was going to tell them, you weren't supposed to get yourself in this shit." Jungkook sighed.

"You can shutup because I know what I did was absolutely right and faithful. You got us on ship for that. Right? You wanted us to be faithful. Now what's wrong?" Seokjin's tone was much serious and his words made Jungkook, particularly, speechless. If this wasn't some Kim brother's thing.  

"Because I enslaved you as a need and now I've you as a want. I don't need y'all now, I want y'all. I want Y'all to be safe. Hyung!!" Jungkook's voice cracked.

"Such a dramatic ass. Idiot calls himself a captain but is a whole baby." Seokjin teased but smiled instantly at that adorable lowered face.

"Be fine soon. I need you back at work. Take care Mr. Jin." Jungkook immediately smirked throw teary eyes and ended up showing his bunny smile while Jin looked straight at him, straight in the eye, knowing that the boy cares.

"Drake you're dead!!" Jungkook rushed to the crew cabin.

"May he just die, may they all burn in hell." Drake whisper shouted as he rushed for the lower stores, after aiding his wounds. He needed to write about the situation, he just wanted to escape for a moment. There was no other way.

"You seem in hurry. Is everything fine?" Jungkook asked in his deepest voice which sent shivers down Drake's spine.

"I- umm- no captain. I was going to the navigation room." Drake stuttered.

"What's with those wounds?" Jungkook asked hoarsely, moving dangerously close to him.

"Is everything fine? Capta- before he could complete the sentence, Jungkook eliminated all the space and strangled him. "How can someone be this daring?" Jungkook made a deadly whisper.

He placed much pressure over his neck while his other hand searched for his dagger, the one he used to attack Jin. He pulled it out just to softly caress Drake's neck with it's sharp blade.

There was vengeance in Jungkook's eyes. He wanted to end him right then and there. He was the person who locked his beloved Taehyung in the store, he was the one who made his beloved Taehyung cry the most. He was the one who made his beloved ones suffer. He was the one who decieved him. He was a traitor who isn't allowed to breathe anymore, even for a single second.

Jungkook placed some pressure over the dagger as it smoothly gave a cut on Drake's neck. He pulled it out after giving a slight cut just to stab him forcefully, in the stomach. "I will make your death Soo painful. Let your blood be the first step to quench my thirst of revenge." It wasn't Jungkook speaking. It was Captain. Jeon with no mercy for unfaithful sluts.