chapter 29: ocean seems small

Beginne am Anfang

Taehyung now needed some air as he tightly held on to Jungkook's shirt, pressing knuckles over that chest, signaling him to let go. Jungkook immediately broke the kiss, still keeping the slightest distance, with their foreheads touching. Both of them were panting as their breathes mingled. Taehyung breathed heavily as he brought his hands up, to cup Jungkook's face. "Captain. Evil you're not good for my health." he murmured.

"You're talking about my existence when your single touch is enough to burn flames in my whole body." Jungkook replied. Both of them talked huskily, under the moonlight which seemed to be fading in front of their dreamy eyes.

Taehyung slowly stepped back, opposite to his desire. "Goodnight Captain." he whispered, trying not to look at those eyes, holding an ocean of love for him, he would've drowned in if he stayed any longer.

Jungkook wanted to stop him, to keep him in his embrace, to kiss him a hundred times but maybe it wasn't the perfect time, yet.

_________

It was the last day before the ship enters the Valasian territory and they all needed to talk about the further plan. Everyone was seated quietly as Jungkook approached them with a bunch of letters, in his hands.

"These are not just the letters but our keys to success. As y'all know that we were using Drake for giving on the fake information and for decieving them about our plans and thoughts. Soo, Now Mr. James and everyone under his command, believes that we are approaching Valasia, just to get everything through table talks and if necessary, we will ask for forgiveness and some share in the property." Jungkook smirked, sharing about how they've successfully decieved their enemies.

"Congrats for the success but mind sharing us how you made them believe in your every bullshit." Yoongi asked teasingly.

"Actually it's a long story of Taehyung writing those fake letters and placing them on my table, for Drake to easily read them. As far as we got to know then, he was confused at first. It wasn't something anyone would believe at first as we told that we will simply give up on weapons. The thing that made his belief strong was our fake discussion about Valasia, which we intentionally made him listen. " Jungkook- concluded with a smirk.

"I can't believe that my brother was doing this all with you." Jin exclaimed, giving a serious glare to Taehyung who gulped at the consequences he might will face for not sharing it with him, beforehand.

"Kim Taehyung you've proved that bringing you here, wasn't that bad idea." Yoongi added plainly.

"Soo did I." Jimin quickly added with a smug smile which made yoongi fail, at hiding that obvious smirk, his lips formed.

"Y'all are Soo dear to me Soo be careful about everything, from now on. Even the things may seem better and easy now, you are not allowed to take it easy. Our stance, our goal, our destination, everything is clear now? Right?" They all added with a yes. "Have your ways now, let's move onto that Valasian waters tommorrow and let's hit that land, that belongs to us."

"Yes we have each other, don't worry about anything. It's been almost a month since we've seen land. I'm excited." Jhope said cheerfully as he walked outside that dimly lighted room.

"Oh yes who is worrying when we have a hot Captain to lead us." Yugyeom added joyfully, placing hand over Jhope's shoulder.

"Taehyung I need your help in the galley, come right now!! It's almost lunch time." Seokjin ordered lowly as he walked outside to which Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung was about to leave too while Jungkook held onto his hand, Pulling him closer. "Soo Mr. Kim is going to be scolded for not sharing things beforehand." Jungkook asked in his deep voice with a smug smile playing on his lips.

"No he will nnn-ot scold me. He needs he-lppp." Taehyung tried to sound loud and clear but all he did was stutter in panic as Jungkook kept on bringing him closer, slowly, until their chests collided and that grip on his wrist became tight to an unbearable point.

Jungkook brought his left hand behind Taehyung's waist, holding him at the place while his right hand tightly held that wrist, bringing it closer to his chest.

Jungkook added more pressure over the small wrist in his tight grip, which made Taehyung moan in pain. Jungkook softly loosened the grip as Taehyung's hand lightly carressed Jungkook's chest. He then smiled teasingly, bringing that hand closer to his face, just to place a soft kiss over it.

Taehyung had no words, at the moment. He was just standing there, watching himself lose in front of the person, to whom he was ready to give his whole life, his soul, everything. He was under his strong spell and never wanted to get out of it.

"Kissing can heal the wounds, a really wise man, said once." Jungkook said playfully while placing kisses all around his wrist, which had a round red bruise due to that tight grip.

Taehyung wanted to kick him in the balls for that daring act but all he did was smile shyly, which was barely noticeable. Ofc it didn't went unnoticed by Jungkook.

"You like that?" Jungkook whispered as he pulled him closer and placed a kiss on his nose. He then brought his both hands up, to cup Taehyung's face. "I'm proud of you." Jungkook said loud and clear before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Taehyung was now loving all those tender touches and that kind of sweet teasing. He unconciously closed his eyes as jungkook's soft lips touched his bare forehead. He wanted that moment to last forever. His soft cheeks cupped by Jungkook's long slender fingers. He was absolutely in love with everything about the moment.

"Now go!! Your hyung might not burn you alive." Jungkook told playfully at which Taehyung pouted sadly.

"Stop with that face or else you aren't going anywhere." Jungkook kinda ordered in his deep voice.

His voice and words sent shivers down Taehyung's spine, would be an understatement. It just did wonders and Taehyung quickly turned around to leave.

"Oh pls calm down tete!! Hyung will doubt you and oh God cover up your wrist." Taehyung talked to himself, trying to breathe normally, Pulling sleeves to cover up his bruised wrist.

"Mr. Heartuu please don't come out." Taehyung murmured as he entered the galley.

"Jungkook you never lose. You never lose at anything but I can see you losing it to him. I can see you losing all your body control when it comes to him and I can see you losing much more." Jungkook talked to himself, with a smile still playing on his lips, at the fresh memory of that brunette in his arms.

"Jjin hyunggg." Taehyung cried out loudly as he saw his hyung lying lifelessly on the floor, with blood all over his body.

____________________________________________________________________________