Vol.11 Ch.21: Saving the Captain

So, what would it be? Move the entire triangle to Bot? Or, split it between lanes? Jaiden couldn't make up his mind.

"They're still pushing Top," Rio pointed out.

"Oh, right!" Jaiden exclaimed. There was another option all along!

InformationBlackhole and Beat were the ones tasked with defending Top, and they were possibly the enemy's weakest links. Beat was the weakest for sure, and Blackhole wasn't impressive either as far as Jaiden could tell. In other words...!

"The enemy's defense is weaker in Top," Jaiden said. "How about the three of us rotate to Top and help you take the tower?"

"Hmm." Raymond knotted his brows. "It's a sound idea, but who'll defend Bot in that case?"

"Oh, right, about that..." Jaiden didn't think that far. He was just excited by the possibility of crushing Beat once more and riding to victory on top of her corpse. But, Ray is right. This will leave Bot undefended.

"I can recall after you get here," Zeph suggested. "I'm starting to run low anyway, so I gotta head out soon."

"It's because you're not being careful enough," Raymond criticized.

"Chill, man. I'm doing what I can. It's not my fault they got that obnoxious Sorcerer range on their side. I can't approach without getting hit by something or another."

"Very well." Raymond nodded. "In that case, let's use your HP to its fullest. We'll keep pushing until Jaiden's group arrives, then you'll recall and defend Bot."

"Works for me." Zeph grinned dangerously. "So, we're going all-out now, right?"

"Just make sure you don't overdo it. If you die, it'll ruin the entire plan."

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. These guys don't look like they're gonna attack any time soon. They're just turtling and poking. Cheap fuckers."

"Yes, they're not very assertive," Raymond agreed.

The enemy Viking and Sorcerer have been defending rather passively. Even though this was a fair 2v2, the enemy didn't dare to aggress on Raymond and Zeph. They played a turtly keep-out game that only stalled for time. It failed to discourage Raymond and Zeph from continuing this push, so they pressed on.

Heh, and now we can push even harder! Zeph grinned. Full speed ahead! Let's go!

He'll fight to the fullest, no matter how much HP he loses in the process. After all, HP was just another resource. As long as Zeph avoids dying, he can keep pushing and pushing and pushing some more, no matter how much HP it costs him.

"Let's go with this plan," Raymond summarized. "Mid rotates to Top, then Zeph recalls and defends Bot."

"Okay!" Nash exclaimed. "Let's go, let's go, let's goooooo!"

"Wait, I need to cast the buff on you." Rio ran after Nash, who was already all the way at the jungle.

"Oh, right." Nash hit the brakes and let the others catch up. "Forgot I'm too fast for ya, haha."

"Show-off." Rio made a face. You just built a bunch of Movement Speed. There's nothing to brag about.

"Nash, you should go ahead with your speed," Jaiden suggested. "Get there first and hit them hard. We'll be right behind you."

"Sounds good! I'mma get me a double kill by the time you get there!"

"Do it, man." Jaiden smiled.

Rio cast Godspeed, granting a Movement Speed buff to the entire trio. Then, without further ado, Nash sprinted off and vanished from sight.

I hope that reckless fool won't get himself into unnecessary trouble. Rio thought.