Jongho snuggled his face into the omega's neck and let his head rest there. He had a lot to do today but he suddenly didn't feel like doing it anymore. Yeosang was more important anyway.

"Buttercup? Is something wrong?" The omega asked becoming a little worried.
Jongho only shook his head against him. It was peacefully quiet and Yeosang began to caress the arm that was wrapped around him. He smiled when he noticed the feeling slowly dissipate.

Yeosang turned his head a little to gaze at his alpha but was only met with red hair.

"Bear? What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked again, his voice deep. The alpha blushed at the pet name and hid his face again for a few seconds.

"I'm fine," he breathed into his neck.
"As long as you're here I'm fine."

Yunho had completed most of the assignments he had set for himself and had just finished checking on the soldiers. He asked Joongi to supervise them and shape Hansung into a great leader.

He passed by the dungeon and decided to check on the prisoner the leader had brought. When he reached the cell, he became a little anxious as the room was dark. The guard that led him to the cell, lit a lamp and hung it up so the prince could see better.

The prisoner's head hung low against his arm that was raised up and chained to the wall. His other arm was distorted and was barely attached to his shoulder.

"Hey!" Yunho called but there was no reply. He called him again and when he was met with silence, he motioned for the guard to do something. She moved forward and poured a bucket of water on him but there was no response. She jabbed his dislocated shoulder causing his arm to contort even more.

It was a bit weird to Yunho. Judging from his position and the way his body was responding, he knew the beta wasn't unconscious but he wasn't completely sure. He also didn't want to do anything until his father arrived so he decided to just leave it at that.

Mingi felt a bit stuffed simply by the tension in the room. It was direly silent and everybody seemed to have their eye on the person across from them. He stood right beside the King, his hands crossed behind his back.

Kwangsoo entered the room with a small smirk. He easily became serious and sat down at his chair. The maid behind him handed him his notes and he firmly tapped it against the table.

"Let's begin shall we?"

The next half hour was used to brush up upon all the topics that were discussed days prior. Once everything had been mentioned, the maid offered him another set of papers.

"We will now begin the voting session," Kwangsoo stated.

He immediately started asking questions warranting a few hands from different royals. There were a few questions that involved a royal thus rendering their vote useless. In cases like this, Kwangsoo would sometimes raise his hand to input his own opinion.

Mingi was quite surprised to find how insincere so many people were. Discussions that were once adamantly disagreed upon by many now had majority of their hands raised. It made him a little frightful. He had already calculated in his mind the possible outcome of most of the discussions but it was now completely useless. His thoughts were disrupted by the next question.

"All in favor of air alpha Lee Joongi, leader of the special forces called the Golden Tigers, previously known as the Gray Wolves, ascending as King of Baek, raise your hand."

Mingi stared intensely between everyone feeling very anxious. It disappeared as soon as it arrived as everybody raised their hand. He smiled confidently, a sense of pride coursing through him. The next question wiped it away completely however.