Chapter 23: You like me?

Start from the beginning

Everything was going peacefully till 4:00 am, When Captain Tan got attacked by none other then the Valasian Pirates, Mr

Everything was going peacefully till 4:00 am, When Captain Tan got attacked by none other then the Valasian Pirates, Mr. James men.

The pirate ship pulled Captain Tan by the gribbbled hooks, multiplying the distance between Queen Anne and Captain Tan. The pulling immediately alarmed everyone at the ship. Jungkook rushed to the main deck meanwhile Yoongi ordered the crew to get cannons ready and they all rushed to the main deck, along with swords and guns.

Before anyone could process anything, a number of valasian pirates landed at Captain Tan. The ships were close enough for the cannons to be not fired.

"Wow look at them Jungkookah, they themselves have invited their death." Yoongi made a deadly whisper.

"Our first step to Valasian revenge." Jungkook smirked as he swifly moved his sword, to get those sinful heads off.

Jhope rushed to the top along with Namjoon, shooting many in one go. No one could beat them at shooting.

"Hyung please let me go too." Taehyung pleaded as he grabbed his sword. "Hyung you sent Jimin along with Master.Min then why not me? Do you think I am safe like this? They can come here too, We all may die but not this way. I am not leaving Captain alone for this." he cried as he disobeyed Jin and rushed for the main deck. "But Captain requested us to not to go." Jin shouted but it was too late.

Fear rushed in Tahyung's veins as his eyes captured several bodies lying on the wooden floor. Before he could process anything a pirate moved his sword to get him but "NOT TODAY MF'S" Bogum shouted as that body kissed the floor.

Yoongi sent Jimin to inform Yugyeom about the attack. He rushed to the navigation room to write a letter, he sent it through gureum. They were there in a blink of eye.

"Thanks Bogumie." Taehyung said lowly. Before Bogum could look for Taehyung, he rushed to Jungkook's side. He was a person who would get scared for smallest things. A person who couldn't even see anyone in pain but this time it was different. He fought!! He fought really well.

"You all evil pirates should die." He shouted as his sword took off another head. He was well trained by Jungkook and Yoongi and it was showing.

"BE CAREFUL!!" Taehyung shouted as he rushed towards Jungkook, to attack the fourth person, moving forward to attack Jungkook. Before Jungkook could process it, Taehyung got in the way, getting a deep cut on arm. Jungkook ended that pirate right then and there but who asked him to get in between.

Taehyung's arm was bleeding badly as he fell to the ground. Jungkook wanted to help him but was soon interrupted by another assailant.

If it stays like this, he will get unconscious and excessive loss of blood, is absolutely not good. Jungkook thought.

"Bam!! Just shoot them. I don't want them alive." He ordered.

Now the only thing, Jungkook could think of, was getting Taehyung out of this.

Guns were now shot from the both sides and it all was making the situation worst. It was going to end soon maybe but any delay could make Taehyung ...

"Just hold your arm tightly. I'll get you out of it. Stay strong ok!!" Jungkook made an assuring eye contact with Taehyung as he stayed in front of him.

Taehyung just took out a piece of cloth from his pocket. To his luck, he had it there. He tied it tightly around the cut to stop the blood from spurting out.

He watched Jungkook fighting fearlessly. He looked Soo hot while moving the sword. Taehyung wasn't much worried now, he believed that Jungkook won't get a single scratch. It was just him who was worried. Tho, it wasn't in his hands. He just had a smug smile on his face..

The situation was now under control at Captain Tan but several men were still fighting at the other ship.

"Good Job everyone. May they all burn in hell." Yoongi said loudly as he made an escape to the other ship.

Jimin and Yugyeom followed him.

Taehyung was getting unconcious as Jungkook quickly picked him up. "Stay concious!! Please Taehyung You've to stay concious." His voice was laced with concern.

Taehyung comforted himself in his arms as he moaned in pain "You worry alot!! I am not going to die." he added with a chuckle.

"Yes you're fine right. You didn't even moaned in pain a while ago." Jungkook said in annoyance.

"I am jjjust ma- king so-unds." Taehyung was actually trying to keep himself concious. Jungkook's heart felt a pang at him stuttering because of pain.

He carried him to his room, the great cabin and carefully placed him on the bed. "I'll be right back. Don't move and don't get unconcious. It's my order." Jungkook said as he walked out to get medicine chest from Seokjin.

"Open the door Mr. Jin," jungkook asked roughly as Seokjin opened the door. "what happened? Where are my brother's? Please tell me that everyone's safe." Seokjin cried out. "Calm down hyung!! Everyone is safe and btw why did you let them out when I ordered y'all to stay in?"

"They were trained for it. Weren't they?" he talked back. "Nvm just give me the medicine chest and rush to the main deck. I guess Namjoon and Bam are still there. Be careful and don't go without your sword. Many got injuries Soo treat them Asap. Ask them to get rid of dead bodies, aswel." Jungkook ordered.

"Sure Captain!! But why you need a medicine chest?" he asked with worry, while handling him the box.

"For myself." he whispered as he rushed back to the great Cabin.

____________________________________________________________________________