Chapter 22: who dares?

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God, my little boy. Jungkook, I can't think, Please where's he?" Yoongi was absolutely concerned, now.

Jungkook's mind was doing the worst job at the moment. All he could think was of the worst situations. Did he jumped off the railings. He was crying alot. He wasn't happy... Did he just ended- his eyes were filled with tears now.

"Tete!!" He screamed.

"Tete- where are you?" Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Jungkookah calm down, he will be alright. Maybe he is at Queen Anne." Yoongi tried to process words, not believing his eyes at Jungkook's condition at the moment.

"I'll go and -

Googiee- Taehyung moved to the door and hit it with his soft palms.

Jungkook immediately rushed to open the door. "Taehyung?" he whispered as he held him by the arms, helping him to balance.

The boy was crying Soo badly with face covered in tears. "Tete is scared." he cried out pushing himself in Jungkook's embrace. "I'm here." Jungkook whispered, hugging him back.

A tear rolled down Yoongi's cheek as he witnessed something that seemed unbelievably beautiful to his eyes.

"They locked me here, I was I was just getting rum for hyun-gg someone lllocked the doorrr." he mumbled.

"How dare they? Whoever did this will pay by his blood." Jungkook was fuming.

"Now stop crying and smile for Captain." Jungkook ordered with the widest smile, lifting Taehyung's face up, to make him witness it.

He smiled through tears.

(And he was used to wear the mask of an evil just to protect his angel.)

No matter how strict and rude he is, sometimes, but he makes sure to be there for me, no matter what. How am I supposed to not love him, He thought.

"Woah!! Mate you just scared the shit out of us. We were really worried and your hyung, he was for sure setting the ship on fire, soon." Yoongi chuckled, willing to calm down the situation.

"And I was about to pass out- " Jungkook mumbled, but this time Taehyung was lucky enough to hear it.

"Thanks for finding me, I thought y'all forgot about me and I'll die- "

"It's impossible to forget you Kim Taehyung, Believe me!!" Yoongi said thoughtfully. No wonder, his words had double meanings.

Let's go to eat now, Jungkook said cheerfully as he led him outside while holding his hand.

"Oh my Taehyungah I was really worried. Why did you disappeared?" Jin showed him affection.

"I'm fine hyung." Taehyung pushed him slightly, getting embarrassed by the love he was receiving in front of everyone.

Yoongi told everyone about what happened to Taehyung, as they ate.

"Taehyung did you saw anyone or do you doubt someone. Was anyone following you?" Jhope asked with concern.

"No hyung, I didn't saw anyone. I wasn't facing the door and neither did I felt like someone, following me."

Jungkook who was quietly eating throughout the discussion, finally speaked out.

"Namjoon can you let me know that how many men we were having at ship, at that moment. Who was at the main deck and was someone supposed to be at lower cabins?"

"Jungkook y'know that we don't have much crew at Captain Tan and the ones we have won't do such thing. It's probably someone from Queen Anne but I can't understand how anyone can come here when we are having much distance between ships, now. "

"Namjoon- this trust, this "our men won't do anything" belief is gonna make us all suffer!! Stop thinking like a dumb. I'm saying it's someone from our ship, then it is!! Got it?"

"But Capta-ain who will do that?" Namjoon stuttered. "Someone who is willing to die, sooner or later. I'll find it out." Jungkook was burning in rage as he left the table.

"Woah his deep voice just gave me chills." Jimin said lightly. Taehyung you got the most fearless man to protect you, damn!!

Soo that was all for my baby brother. I can see that his little googiee is still overprotective for him.. Seokjin smiled at his thoughts.

"Jungkook you're unbelievable." Yoongi talked to himself as he left for the room.

"Taehyungie, take some rest now. Go and sleep for a while and don't worry about anything. Someone maybe did it mistakenly. I'll bring something nice for you to eat... But for now- go and rest." Seokjin asked.

"No way- It wasn't a mistake. Someone intentionally did it, I am pretty sure. How can someone be this blind to not to see me standing right in the middle of the room, making all noise by moving barrels." Taehyung thought as he walked back to the room.

Tete!!! I'm here!! How dare they? Whoever did this will pay by his blood. Now stop crying and smile for Captain!! And I was about to pass out .. "Aren't these words by our cute rude Captain. Someone who don't want a single scratch on you. Someone who probably loves you.." Taehyung talked to himself as he shyly smiled at the last part.

Captain. Jeon probably love little tete, Taehyung burried his face in the pillow as his thoughts drive him crazy.

Idk about Captain but... You love him Kim Taehyung. The way you rushed into his arms, as if your life depended on him... He shyly nodded at his thoughts as sleep took him away to the dreamland.

"I was scared" Jungkook smiled for the hundredth time at the memory of Taehyung rushing into his arms, while sitting at the chair in Captain's Cabin.

____________________________________________________________________________