Chapter 21: my pearl

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's lips turned into the widest smile as his eyes showed that inner happiness he felt.

"Is it for me?" He asked innocently.

"Yeah of course" he held Taehyung's hand just to put the bracelet around.

"It's because you proved yourself." Jungkook gave him a sincere smile.

Before Taehyung could react Jungkook added, "I hope you liked it even tho these can't match your worth."

Taehyung wanted to scream Soo loud but all he did was, showing Jungkook his innocent smile.

"Thanks Captain," he was running out of words.

"Well- Kim Taehyung, now will you mind telling me that why were you crying?" Jungkook asked loud and clear.

"Is there always a reason for Crying? Because I was crying without reason. Actually it felt like a burden of days which I wanted to get rid of, in the form of tears."

Jungkook was left speechless is an understatement. He just wanted to pull him in a tight hug.

"Umm- ok but hopefully you won't cry again." Jungkook tried to sound like Captain. Jeon but his inner googieee had some other plans.

"Ofc I will not cry now. These pearls are Soo beautiful tho." he sounded happy.

"Not more than you." Jungkook whispered which was unbelievable to Taehyung's ears Soo he decided to not to believe his ears.

"What were you doing here?" Taehyung was probably back with his never ending questions.

"Ofc waiting for you." Jungkook had a bad slip of tongue.

"Me?" Taehyung you better go to Jin hyung for an ear check up, you're hearing your dreams. His mind suggested.

"Can't I?" Jungkook murmured while looking straightly into Taehyung's eyes which made Taehyung flustered.

"Yes Captain- you can do.. anything." Taehyung you better wake up now.

"Ok Captain I'll go now. Thanks for the bracelet. I love it." Taehyung wanted to rush back to his room.

"No need to thank me, Just stay happy, baby." Jungkook said softly as he walked back to the great cabin.

No way Kim Taehyung no way... BABY?? DON'T CRY? THIS IS FOR YOU? PEARLS FOR TAEHYUNG? wait- Am I drunk in love or was he even real?

Taehyung turned red like tomato as he walked back to his room. He quietly walked into the room just to hide himself under blankets. He believed that his heart will come out any second. He had no words for what just happened. He walked out crying and is now having breathing issues, there was a big difference. A difference between falling in love and being loved.

Jungkook got a severe headache after returning back to the room. His heart was still aching, thinking about those teary eyes. He felt Soo useless, Soo restricted, Soo weak for not being able to comfort him, the way he wanted. For being bound to revenge and death ignoring the fact that he was in love, he was made to love. For how cruel life was that he can't smile open heartedly, he has to take lives to live which he would have given up on but it was love that kept on watering his dead heart.

"Whatever it is Jungkook, you like him. Don't be a coward to accept it. Now don't be mean to him, don't be cruel to him and no one will hurt him, you won't hurt him." Jungkook talked to himself as he closed his eyes, intentionally thinking about every moment he had with Tae.

After long, Taehyung had a peaceful sleep. He woke up early and walked to the top of the ship. He enjoyed the cold breeze for a while, calm ocean comforted him and his heart felt at peace. He was happy indeed.

"Thanks for the necklace googie, I love you. Thanks for the pearls, Captain." Taehyung talked to himself as he placed the necklace and bracelet in his small wooden box. "I am glad to have these, these will always make me feel loved but I want to and I deserve to, feel loved, without these all."

He softly smiled as he placed the box aside. "I wanted to see the ocean, I wanted to go on ships, just for you googiee but now it feels like, you failed in surviving everything, you failed in coming back. Don't worry tho, I'm fine. None is your fault. Just be happy wherever you're. I have no complaints for keeping me in love for years, for being with me."

"Captain, I believed that you're not an evil even before you proved it. Your eyes always tell other way around, the way you act... But .. for me, it will never matter, as caring and loving are two different things. I've to be sure about all. There's no way that I'll hurt myself. "
____________________________________________________________________________