Chapter 20: Yoonmin

Start from the beginning

It was now 9:00 am in the morning and everyone was served except Min Yoongi, who was still sleeping. They didn't prepared his table as Namjoon told them to do it after a while, the boy hates being disturbed.

Yoongi wanted to sleep longer than usual as he announced a day off for himself after completing those daily practice sessions.

"Jin hyung should I go and prepare yoongi hyung's table? He might be up now and even if he isn't, he should- as the food will get colder and expire if not eaten now.." Jimin said sweetly.

"Awweee ok my mochii, get someone with you and prepare his table. If you need something extra, do ask!!" Jin said with a wide smile.

"Taehyung go with hyung." he asked but before Taehyung could process anything. Jimin said..

"No need hyung, I'm almost done with everything, by myself!! Let taehyung eat in peace. I'll go" he immediately left.

Taehyung gave Jimin a knowing look as he left with the food.

Jimin was now done with preparing table for Yoongi. He was used to have breakfast in his own room. The boy was too lazy to get out and walk miles to the galley.

"Master Min,wake up. Your table is ready." Jimin asked lowly. "Go!! I don't want to eat yet " Yoongi mumbled in sleep.

Jimin moved beside Yoongi's bed, daring to shake him up to wake but was caught off guard when Yoongi looked up at him, dead in the eye, trying to consider his daring act.

"I..I am.. sorry mas-ter" Jimin badly stuttered, trying to move back but Yoongi held him by the arm, softly whispering, "ok wait, let's eat together."

Yye-?? He really tried to form words but failed badly, he just moved back to rearrange the already arranged utensils, on the table. It was really hard for him to believe that Yoongi really has asked him to eat.

It took almost half an hour for Yoongi to be at the table but for Jimin, it all was worth it.

"I took long hmm- I guess the food is cold now." Yoongi said as he took the seat beside Jimin. "No master, It's fine, I think."

"You can call me min, Jimin." Yoongi said plainly while taking a bite of bread.

"Yeah okay- mast- min" Jimin couldn't believe his words. "It's just because I'm going to rank you as a second mate and Taehyung as third mate."

"But- I would still want you to serve us, hopefully you won't mind doing it." he added.

"Yes sure mas- min." It was the only thing Jimin was able to reply with. This is for sure a dream, he now believed.

"Jimin- tell me about yourself and your family." Yoongi asked out of blue.

"I mean, Taehyung and Jin are brothers. Right? But.. you? I mean you three are?"

"No!! We aren't brothers by blood. None of us!! I and Taehyung were raised by Seokjin hyung's father and then by Seokjin hyung."

"Oh I see." This all still didn't answered the question that was somehow disturbing Yoongi. A question that Why Jimin wasn't there, ten years back.

"Min, can I ask something too?" Jimin asked softly. "yes what's it?"

"I know that we're sailing towards Valasia and I've also heard about how big and beautiful that place is but.. how.. I mean how does that belongs to pirates? ah I'm sorry master.. "

Yoongi giggled at how nervous the boy was, "Master ain't angry. Don't worry." He laughed out loud.

"Can't pirates be rich? Jimin?" Yoongi said teasingly. "They're the richest!!" He added with a smirk.

"And we didn't earned anything with gold digging, just like in those fantasies. Our forefathers were traders and pirates, you can call them pirates for those pirates who were a risk to innocent lives. We had our own state in Valasia. Many islands were under our rule. We were the gods of Pacific Ocean but- Jealousy ate us up!! Who knew that Mr. Jeon's own brother will kill him and after Mr. Jeon's death, we were made to leave everything. I don't even know how Valasia looks like after those years. Our palace, our friends, our people.. my mother." Yoongi's voice cracked.

"I'm Soo sorry yoongi." Jimin felt really bad for asking.

"Yes you should be!! Now get this food back and be faithful." Yoongi showed him a sneaky smile.

"Woah you're Soo mean." Jimin stated with a soft smile as he picked up the leftovers, leaving behind a person who just got a special place in his heart.

He was soft for him, was an understatement. He will do anything for him, was an understatement.

"I'm not your friend soo no need to be weaven by your purple dreams... Yet" Yoongi said knowingly, as Jimin disappeared from the sight.

____________________________________________________________________________

They have my heart😔💕