Chapter 1: Flashback

Start from the beginning

Taehyung said a simple "no" in reply to jimin who was waiting for an absolute yes.

"Hey Tae- ahhh you're really not going to see some giant ship and people landing over our small Jeju island??" Jimin said in a disbelieving tone.

"I've to complete a book Soo I've no time." He replied as if it wasn't much of a big deal and left leaving the two boys in complete shock at his statement.

Taehyung went to his room which was at the second floor of the hotel. The room wasn't much big but was more then enough to fulfill Taehyung's needs. It had several windows opening outwards to let him dream without restrictions and a bookshelf right above his bed.

Seokjin and Jimin shared a room next to his, they really couldn't afford sharing one with Taehyung as the boy was a night owl, reading all those adventurous and fantasy stories,  keeping the lights on!!

As soon as Taehyung entered the room, his heart felt much more heavier then before. It felt like he would just burst out crying and he actually did. It's been ten years, he thought... Ten years!!

As soon as he lied at his bed, tears rolled down his cheeks, kissing the soft pillow beneath his head, he closed his eyes. Those fresh memories started moving like a reel in his mind.

*Flashback*

Ten years ago, there was a shipwreck near his lovely Jeju island. A shipwreck that took hundreds of lives away and many floated on those wooden pieces to the soft sand of island's beach. Many were injured, seasick and some dead bodies laid on the beach Soo helplessly. 10 years old Taehyung was standing outside Mr. Kim's clinic (Jin's father) looking at the chaos everywhere.

Few people lived at the island but were far better then those thousands of beings in big cities, least bothered about others lives. He slowly walked towards the beach to see how many more were left to be rescued. While looking around, his eyes fell on a little boy who had his right hand tightly placed over the left arm with blood drops running down his delicate small fingers.

Taehyung slowly walked towards him and whispered a Little "Are you okay?"

The boy had brown hair and he looked like the same age of Taehyung. His long hair were almost covering his doe eyes while his lips were pressed under his bunny teeth, he was indeed trying his best to not to cry.

He looked deep into Taehyung's eyes before turning around, not bothering the other's question.

As that brunette walked away, Taehyung noticed that how badly he was trying to stop the blood from spurting out the deep cut over his arm.

"You're bleeding. Let's go to Jin hyung and Mr. Kim!!" Taehyung pulled him back by the shoulder reproaching his action.

"No!! No!! No!!" the boy shouted in response but stopped as he caught Taehyung's eyes radiating the warmth he needed.