It was Remus' place to tell people if he ever wanted to, and the fact that no-one had heard what Snape was saying before told Cassie that he didn't want it to get out, and she didn't blame him.

Cassie knew the reputation around werewolves, everyone did.

They had all heard what was said about them in class as the teacher taught about them, they had all heard the stories the ministry put in the Daily Prophet when werewolves had attacked innocent people - the name Fenrir Greyback standing out in a paper more times than one.

But werewolves too were innocent people. Innocent people who had something awful happen to them. They never asked to be werewolves and when they were in the form of werewolves they couldn't help their actions - Cassie knew that as much, but it seemed that others were always too closed minded to realise that.

Remus Lupin was one of her friends and that wasn't going to change just because he might've been a werewolf.

Cassie spoke before any of the teachers began to interfere and before any students had began to gossip to each other.

"And you've washed your hair in the last decade." She spoke, the calmness of her tone not representing the way she felt inside at all. She didn't need to shout, the all was already quiet and the firmness of it was enough for everyone to hear.

Snape narrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the Slytherin and the look on her face, he opened his mouth to say something else but Cassie was quick to cut him off.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, forcing a hollow giggle as she continued speaking, a fake smile was her lips. "I thought we were stating the impossible."

Cassie let out another fake giggle and she pushed some hair behind her ear before then anger she felt showed on her face.

Her eyebrows were furrowed and her eyes held a fire that danced as if was in the wind and roared as loud as it could. Her mouth was set, no hint of amusement was in her face and no smile was on her lips like there was only seconds prior.

"Watch your fucking mouth Snape, because if I hear you talking crap about my friends one more time, you'll be fucking sorry."

Cassie sat back down on her seat and crossed her arms over her chest, Sirius was silently thanking her for speaking up when he knew that he would've broken down into tears if he was to try and do so.

The hall stayed silent as Professor Slughorn hurried over to Snape and pulled him down from the bench with so much force that he almost fell over.

Everyone watched as Slughorn marched Snape from the Great Hall, a look of anger on his face that no-one had ever seen before.

It took no less than five minuets for the Great Hall to return to its normal liveliness - people joking with their friends about things that no-one else would find funny; people yelling across the hall to siblings or cousins that were in other houses; people laughing loudly as they ate their dinner.

It was as if Snape had never talked about Remus in the first place.

Cassie assumed that no-one believed him and she wouldn't have been surprised if that was the case. Everyone with eyes could tell that Snape had hated the marauders for as long as they could remember and vice versa, they all knew that Snape would make up lies about them just to get his own back.

Cassie had never been more grateful that Snape was such a dick before.

Cassie turned to face Sirius and they both let out shaky breaths of relief.

Sirius moved so that his head was resting on Cassie's shoulder and she rested her head on top of his in return, closing her eyes to desperately try and drown out the thoughts that were still filling her mind.

bruises - james potter On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara