𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

( chapter ) sixty-one

( chapter )
sixty-one

SIRIUS BLACK WALKED INTO THE dorm that he shared with the other three Marauders. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his sculptured torso and arms, a few drops of water ran down his chest.

His hair was pushed back out of his face, it was soaked with water, drips of it were falling onto the wooden floor, creating a small puddles underneath his feet. His jaw was covered in shaving cream, the shaving razor in his hand.

"James, today is the day."

James looked up from where he was lying on his bed, he furrowed his eyes in confusion as he looked up at the other boy.

"What the fuck are you going on about." He asked, sitting up and placing his glasses on his nose, letting out a small yawn as he did so.

Sirius grinned, waving the razor in his hand around and pointing to the shaving cream on his face.

Remus and Peter looked at Sirius with raised eyebrows. Peter was still laying in his bed, however Remus was getting dressed, buttoning up his shirt as he watched the two boys, amused.

"I'm not getting in the shower with you Padfoot, I know we're close, but we're not that close-"

"Not like you haven't seen me naked before." Sirius said, rolling his eyes.

James shook his head vigorously.

"I'm scared to ask." Remus spoke up, doing up his tie as he did so.

"You mean that one time when I walked in on gou in the shower, and you scarred me for life?"

"Shush, James the day has come. Where I teach you how to shave."

Remus let out a snort, placing his hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter.

James blinked a few times, before he stared straight ahead.

"Seeing as I'm so much older than you, it's only right that you learn these things when you're young."

Remus and Peter couldn't help but begin to laugh loudly, the two of them, Peter holding his head in his hands as he shook his head gently side to side. Remus grabbed on to the post of his bed as he continued to laugh.

"I am not that much younger than you, only five months, I'm hardly a child." James scrunched up his face as he spoke, rolling his eyes as he finished.