𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

( chapter )sixty-three

( chapter )
sixty-three

"I TOLD YOU YOUR ANKLET WOULD look better over my shoulder." James said with a smirk on his face as he looked down at the blushing Cassie.

Cassie's hair was pulled into a messy-bun on top of her head. Her lips were swollen slightly, plumping them up. She had bruises littering her neck, but this time she smiled slightly when she saw them. She was wearing her school uniform, but her shirt was partly untucked. Her tie wasn't tied, hanging loosely around her neck, the small bruises poking up from her shirt.

Cassie shook her head slowly, looking up at James.

His hair was even messier than usual, many large knots resting in the dark curls. He had a large bruise resting on the side of his neck and a few smaller ones around it. His lips were swollen aswell, a slight red tint to them from Cassie's red lipstick. He was wearing his uniform but his shirt was untucked, his tie hanging loosely around his neck and the top few buttons of his were undone.

"You did say that." Cassie said as James reached for her hand, entwining their fingers with a small smirk towards the girl.

"You were right."

James let out a small laugh, turning to face Cassie and quickly pressing his lips to hers for a moment before he pulled away.

"C'mon, we've already been missing for like 2 hours." Cassie let out a small laugh as she nodded. The two of them walking to the Great Hall for dinner.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"How was it?" Remus asked James as they waited around a corner trying to hide from anyone who may be walking their way.

"How was what?"

"You know what."

"What- oh." James face quickly began to flush a slight red, but a smile appeared on his face.

Remus shook his head as James grinned like a child in a candystore letting out a small laugh at the blush that was on his face.

"No-one saw you for hours, it's not hard to assume what you were doing."

James went redder.

"And you have a large hickey on your neck."

James went even redder.

He looked around the corner, making sure that the coast was still clear, before turning back to face Remus, who was still laughing slightly.

"Sirius didn't realise — did he?" James asked, quickly running a hand through his hair as his eyes widened.

Remus shook his head.