seven

( chapter ) seven

( chapter )
seven

SIRIUS AND CASSIOPEIA BLACK WERE twins who were so similar, yet so different. They had the same eyes, hair, attitude but they were in different houses, they had different personalities and families.

Sirius had the Potters, the family of three had welcomed him with open arms when he needed them, being the family that the Blacks, apart from Cassie, couldn't be.

Cassie had the Blacks, her family didn't even look up from dinner to talk to her about her time at school. Thinking she was a disappointment, but she was also too important to the family, they could become more powerful by marrying her off.

However, Sirius and Cassie didn't care about any of that.

They knew what they wanted, and that's why they were currently sitting near the black lake, wrapped up in their different coloured scarfs and hats, talking about nothing and everything.

Sirius like to call those days 'Twin Time', causing Cassie to cringe hard at her brother. They had a bag of sweets from Honey Dukes sitting in front of them, filled to the brim with different treats that no muggle would even expect to exist. Sweets that made you roar like a lion, or your ears to steam like a kettle.

"How's your Transfiguration Tutoring coming along?" Sirius asked the dark-haired girl as she chucked another stone into the lake, watching as it splashed then sunk below the water. Cassie furrowed her eyes at her brother, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Potter didn't tell you?"

Sirius shook his head, James had told the other Marauders that she was 'Absolutely awful at it,' and that she was 'Going to poke my eye out with that wand waving' which made Sirius chuckle and shake his head, however that was the only thing that he had told the other boys.

"He did say that you shouldn't be trusted with a wand," Sirius shrugged, laughing at Cassie's eye-roll, "But that was it." She raised her eyebrows in surprise, but shook her head slightly.

"It's alright, at least I think it's alright. But we've only had two lessons, and so far it has been what we learnt in First Year." Sirius nodded his head as he let out a small yawn.

"Boring you am I?" Cassie asked with a raised eyebrow, reaching into the bag and pulling out a box of Berti Botts Every Flavour Beans and opening it. Sirius shook his head and smiled at his sister.

"A bit, yeah." Cassie rolled her eyes again as she threw a jelly bean at him, Sirius opened his mouth and caught it, causing him to raise his eyebrows and smile widely at the girl, amazed that he had caught it.