𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

( chapter ) fifty-one

( chapter )
fifty-one

"I HAVE AN IDEA." JAMES POTTER announced as he walked into the Gryffindor Common Room, turning to the other three Marauders who were sitting in their usual seats.

"I'm afraid."

"Shut up Moony, it's a good idea, and it comes with a plan."

"That is what I'm afraid of." Remus leant to the side to avoid the pillow that James had thrown at him, rolling his eyes with a small smile.

"Let the boy speak Moony." Sirius added, laughing silently at the two of them.

"Excuse me." James said, crossing his arms and pointing his nose up.

"I am a man, not a boy." James pouted.

"James, hurry the fuck up and explain, you know Sirius has the attention spam of a one year old." Remus shook his head, raising an eyebrow as Sirius turned to look at him, his eyes narrowed.

"That just earnt you a month of me being more annoying that normal."

Remus' eyes widened as he looked at Sirius, his jaw dropped.

"You can be even more annoying? I thought it was impossible." Sirius crossed his arms and pouted, looking down at the ground.

Peter looked at the three of them, laughing silently to himself as they all argued for a few moments more.

"Anyways, now that we've established that Sirius is annoying. Can I please tell you my idea?" James was bouncing on the balls of his feet, looking at the other three with a hopeful smile on his face.

Sirius opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off when Remus placed his hand over his mouth and turned to James, nodding.

"Go ahead Prongs- Sirius, what the fuck?" He quickly pulled his hand away and looked at it in disgust before wiping it on his trousers leg.

"Don't lick my hand."

Sirius shrugged, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.

"Don't place your hand over my mouth then."

James shook his head, deciding to quickly say his idea before he had to wait even longer.

"We should do a prank war."

Peter and Sirius turned to look at James, nodding vigorously, while Remus looked rather sceptical about it. He muttered something to himself, as if going over the pros and cons of the plan in his head.

"Please Moony." James whined, doing puppy-dog eyes at the boy, his hands clasped together as if he were begging, which he was.

Remus closed his eyes, and quickly nodded his head.